Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 » Stop Complaining about Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 11 at 11:29pm
Foquinha

you're a *bleep*ing idiot, everyone knew what was coming. and you come across as the most unlikeable person going... well done

Jul 27, 11 at 9:24pm
Shinobi_razor

i knew they would make another one sooner or later the day i bought MVC3, but i did anyway because i wanted to, also i wanted to collect the special edition comic book anyway.

Jul 27, 11 at 7:27am
Sephiroth25

You are not smart, and you didn't "call" anything. MOST people predicted that an expansion for MvC3 would be released, and then information about an expansion was literally released (or "hinted" at). Point is, you didn't "figure out" anything that hundreds of thousands of people didn't already a LONG time ago.

Oh, and you're supposedly sick of hearing/reading about complaints in a dead as shit forum that has like 5 threads and not one of them is about a dissatisfaction with the game. You did a really good job with this.

Jul 24, 11 at 4:40pm
Boneduster

I've made a video about you guys moaning about this game, you should have seen it coming I did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdgS_DgM2s8

P.S THERE IS SWEARING IN THE VIDEO