Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Paper Mario » Which teammate do u hate most? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 17, 02 at 3:12amCallistaDS

Which teammate do u hate most? why? and if u had a choice from any character (or species) from paper mario which one would u want to be a teammate?

I hate goombario. because he is worthless because mario can jump and u can use the peekaboo badge to see what the enemy's hp is so he's useless after u get kooper.

I rather have anyone of the yoshi's or a ninja (from star born valley).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 06, 12 at 3:08am
Dee

quote josiahking56
quote Dee
I don't like the Lakitu guy because I always have him out because he makes you go faster but he sucks in battles. I'd want a Bandit as a partner.
Ik... Ms. Mowz was my favorite.
Isn't Ms.Mowz only in Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

Jan 06, 12 at 3:24am
jenniscrazy4mj

I've always favored Bow and Parakerry the most. I think I dislike Goombario the most, and also I agree Lakilester doesn't do much damage. But he does come in handy when your in a hurry. He flies you places faster than walking.

If I could choose a character I would have to say a Yoshi, I really liked the Yoshi kid in the other paper mario, what was it? umm Thousand year door? Also I liked someone's idea of a star kid or ninja. That would be so freakin awesome!

Nov 23, 11 at 9:05pm
typerson

i say i hate lakilester and i would have... itsa me luigi!i say i hate lakilester and i would have... itsa me luigi!i say i hate lakilester and i would have... itsa me luigi!

May 10, 11 at 5:14am
pjc574

I guess bow is kind of annoying, but I kind of like all of them so it's kind of hard to answer! xD

May 08, 11 at 8:08pm
Silth Yakurza

I hate Goombario. Why have a skill of telling pointless info then giving a hp bar after you waste a party member turn. When you really need it. Instead Nintendo could have be smart and gave a hp bar to the player read for enemies hp like in Super Mario RPG: Seven Stars god damn it!!!

May 01, 11 at 3:24am
FoneBoneFan15

My favorite partner was Koops from Paper Mario 2 UNLESS Kooper has touched the rainbow with his bare hands for a total of at least 18 seconds (doing that turns Kooper into my favorite partner due to being cute and adorable.)

Apr 15, 11 at 2:25am
Minime Guy

I hated hated hated Goombario, he always would say smartass comments that would be bluntly obvious, always hated this partner lol. I didn't really like Sushi either.

Apr 12, 11 at 3:01pm
josiahking56

quote Paper Luigi
Sushi Sucks!!!!!!!!!

I tried saying that out loud. I broke my tongue.

Apr 12, 11 at 3:00pm
josiahking56

quote Dee
I don't like the Lakitu guy because I always have him out because he makes you go faster but he sucks in battles. I'd want a Bandit as a partner.
Ik... Ms. Mowz was my favorite.

Apr 12, 11 at 2:59pm
josiahking56

OH AND I HATE SUSHIE SO MUCH!!!! IDK WHY.... her and Goombario. They are completely useless. Although... Sushie did extremely help with Lava Pirahna..