Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » James Bond 007: NightFire » Mission 4 [Phoenix Rising] Hidden trip wires » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 17, 02 at 2:00amdisgusted

I give up! I can't see any hidden laser trip wires with my glasses. Now what am I supposed to do if my glasses are no damn good?????? Throw the game in the trash I guess!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 07, 12 at 6:25am
And so ten years lat

LoL man press V to change x-ray mode.

Mar 27, 05 at 11:14pm
johnboy2000

quote Disgusted even more
We're on the same page...but.. Should I mention I'm on a PC.
.....This isn't a game. This is a shortcut to insanity.
...............If I turned off the laser system, then it wouldn't activate upstairs, would it?
Before I go upstairs on the elevator, this voice reminds me to be careful of the trip wires and use my glasses to help me avoid them.. After I get off the elevator this voice AGAIN REMINDS ME to be careful of the trip wires and use my glasses to help me avoid them. BUT MY GLASSES SEE NOTHING but the same thing without glasses except everything is green. Even the guards trip the alarm when they pass through the trip wires.
I looked in every room possible by going around the trip wires security system but can't find the computers I'm looking for to install a Q-worm.:

Okay, here's what I can say.

First off, you have your glasses on Night Vision mode. Hit the glasses button one more time to show the tripwires (the screen should be blue).

The computer you're looking for has a red screen.

Now calm down, and PLAY!!!!

Jan 26, 03 at 4:04am
Mr Viper

seriously dude, calm down, dont get so caught up over such a simple thing ... ask the guys in the other forum, take the game out of the trash, and try again! if i quit every time i was mad, i wouldn't have finished the first level!

Jan 23, 03 at 12:54pm
Cloud2k3

Hey excuse me dude but you do need to calm down. I doubt there is a defection in your game. So I would unpack your game, take a deep breath, and do what we are telling you to do. Try your Decreptor, thats why Q gave it to you...to use! Hope this helps!

Dec 19, 02 at 12:27am
I have a question fo

According to the MANUAL:
When the USE ITEM ICON appears, you are given a hint to interact with the item present. Press Eto use item.
Why suggest anyone use the decoder, or as it is called in the manual,DECRYPTOR. The icon for use of the decyptor is the Hack Item Icon

Dec 18, 02 at 8:40pm
Gerb

Did you by chance try to use your decoder?

Dec 18, 02 at 7:02pm
no longer disgusted

I got smart and gave up and packed the game away.
It not about the game being hard. It's about the game running the way it's supposed to.
I can't get in a room that hasa green USE ITEM ICON. This ICON means to open the door, doesn't it? Well the door doesn't open and there is not anything else to do. The trip wires prevent me from going anywhere else. I checked ALL THE ROOMS that I could open the door to. They didn't have an icon but they opened. This last door has an icon but is locked.
This game sucks.

Dec 17, 02 at 9:42pm
Gerb

Oh you're on the PC version...ya try that link Sonecor gave you, and good luck.

Dec 17, 02 at 9:16pm
Sonecor

If your on PC, you should go to the PC NightFire board, which is located [HERE].

What Gerb told you should work fine. You need to calm down about insanity, because the levels get harder. Just take your time and don't panic about anything.

Dec 17, 02 at 2:40pm
Disgusted even more

We're on the same page...but.. Should I mention I'm on a PC.
.....This isn't a game. This is a shortcut to insanity.
...............If I turned off the laser system, then it wouldn't activate upstairs, would it?
Before I go upstairs on the elevator, this voice reminds me to be careful of the trip wires and use my glasses to help me avoid them.. After I get off the elevator this voice AGAIN REMINDS ME to be careful of the trip wires and use my glasses to help me avoid them. BUT MY GLASSES SEE NOTHING but the same thing without glasses except everything is green. Even the guards trip the alarm when they pass through the trip wires.
I looked in every room possible by going around the trip wires security system but can't find the computers I'm looking for to install a Q-worm.: