Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » when should i replace my garuga gear? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 20, 11 at 6:40amdae

i completed all normal elder quests except the last one to fight 2 rajangs, but i'm only on hr 3, i am now working on hr leveling

i have had my garuga gear set for so long and was wondering, when should i replace it? or/and when CAN i replace it? what do you suggest i replace my ancient garuga gear with?

thanks

oh and i'm a GS player

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 11, 12 at 1:02am
gogengantes

Don't revive old threads plz.

And a better armor for high rank is Ceanataur S armor, mainly because it gives you sharpness +1 which is basically the most important skill to aim for when you use melee weapons that don't have purple sharpness on its own.

Getting sharpness +1 adds a great deal of damage.

Oct 10, 12 at 4:09pm
RathLord

If you can avoid pretty much all attacks, you can really just use any set thats you like so long as you aren't getting killed by one hit. Take, for example, Rathian S armor set. It's really not all that great but i used it until late G rank quests because i was able to avoid attacks no problem.

Jul 22, 11 at 6:20pm
Custos Tenebris

Replace it when monsters begin to destroy you. That's when.

Jul 21, 11 at 1:36pm
deltasun

I used:
Crap mix of kut-ku and cephalos.(No skills at all)
Tigrex(Autotracker is really convenient IMO.It's a waste of skills but yeah).
Rathalos Soul.
Currently using Ceanataur S.
I also have Narga S armour(Constitution,evade dist up,sharpskillinc),but I prefer my Ceanataur armour's skills(AUL,Sharp+1,SharpSkillInc).
Aiming to make:
Rathalos Soul U
and
Silver Sol

Hope it helps

Jul 20, 11 at 7:53am
gogengantes

I also used the garuga gear for a pretty long time and I replaced it with ceanataur S set (high rank ceanataur armour)

Jul 20, 11 at 7:46am
dae

ok thanks, i'll wait till then

Jul 20, 11 at 6:49am
Kalamity

As long as you are still winning I don't see a reason to replace it until HR5 or so. Whenever high rank rathalos is available.

Jul 20, 11 at 6:40am
dae

i completed all normal elder quests except the last one to fight 2 rajangs, but i'm only on hr 3, i am now working on hr leveling

i have had my garuga gear set for so long and was wondering, when should i replace it? or/and when CAN i replace it? what do you suggest i replace my ancient garuga gear with?

thanks

oh and i'm a GS player