Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » TV Shows » Suits » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 18, 11 at 6:45pmBrokenKnights

SUITS
New Episodes Thursdays on USA

Main Cast
Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
Sarah Rafferty as Donna
Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson

Suits is about a high profile closer at a big NY law firm, Harvey Spencer, and the protege he takes on as an associate, Mike Ross. Mike is a genius with an impeccable memory who got thrown out of college for cheating and could not go to law school. When he gets an opportunity to work for Harvey, Harvey offers to keep his past a secret.

The show is about the relationship between the two main characters. It plays with Mike's natural aptitude vs. Harvey's experience and street smarts. It's witty and well told.

Usually I tend to stay away from USA, but for a summer lawyer show, its a solid drama.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 31, 13 at 10:10am
Various

Why is Mike in the bullpen again once he made up with Harvey?

Did he really give up his office, still? lol

Dec 27, 12 at 1:09am
jeniferwilson

Suits is my favorite Tvshow. Season 2nd is awesome and i got a news that the season is not completed yet. Episodes of season 2 is pending and will release on jan.

I am fully excited to watch next episodes...

Dec 20, 12 at 10:42pm
Golden Miru warrior

All on Hulu now for your US-based watching/rewatching pleasure. This is one of my favorite threads in the forum because of all the USA network marketing spambots.

Dec 20, 12 at 4:25pm
Andy4EFC

This is fecking weird. just as i put this show back on my screen (re-watching, again!)... this thread pops up.

It's a fantastic show really. Really good drama base with light comedy added in for spice.

Dec 20, 12 at 2:44pm
Generation

Certainly one of my favourite shows at the moment. Stumbled upon it this summer and ended up watching all the episodes in the space of about two and a half weeks. Fantastic story, very witty and brilliant soundtrack. Rick Hoffman plays Louis excellently too. Gabriel Macht grew on me as the first season went on and this second season has seen his character develop a lot further which I've liked. The typical closed off, emotionless male mentor can be a bit overdone sometimes so it was refreshing to see a different side to him.

Nov 27, 12 at 9:57pm
davieshen

A well-fitting suit can make a world of a difference when trying to make a good impression at a job interview, on a first date, or at an event. However, it's easy to be swayed toward choosing a suit based on its low price tag, not realizing that as with most things, you get what you pay for. Aside from a low price tag, there are a few ways to tell a cheap suit from a quality one through a mere visual inspection.

[link removed]

Jun 30, 12 at 12:21pm
Golden Miru warrior

Laughing at all the USA marketing bots that swooped through the forum last summer.

I caught some early season one episodes a little while ago and liked it right off. I dislike how so many interesting character dramas are watered down with procedural story stuff. There's got to be a better way to raise the bar the whole way through. If Justified and The Good Wife can do it, hopefully the other shows will take note.

Jun 30, 12 at 12:06pm
BrokenKnights

Man, this show came back hard. The first two episodes were great. Punchy dialogue. The plot was real. The characters are making human decisions. But, holy hell, was episode 3 pure genius. Aaron Korsh, creator and writer of the series is on my radar now. He's going to be the next big thing.

If you haven't started watching this show yet, get on it. Season 1 is fun, entertaining, and towards the end it becomes really intelligent. Season 2 is amazing.

Dec 05, 11 at 6:21pm
Ranger_1

i likee this show. Entertaining. Any one know when the new season premiers?

Dec 04, 11 at 6:59pm
BrokenKnights

quote Golden Miru warrior
Hey BrokenKnights, how good is this? I've been on the lookout for new shows for this month's downtime and noticed its reception seems pretty positive. All I've really heard about it is that there's some sort of sexual tension between the two leads, which doesn't sway me either way as much as it sounds funny for a show on USA.
It has moments of fun, moments or brilliance, and moments of predictability. It's never bad. Usually good. Sometimes great. I think someone in charge of the show really likes Aaron Sorkin, because every now and then there'll be some outrageously good three-way, breakneck speed banter. And the main character's assistant's name is Donna.

It's definitely worth a watch I think.