Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 4 » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read over the forum rules before posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 15, 11 at 1:56pmShane

Hey guys. Time for your help We all know this forum is gonna take off eventually. There's no details besides what we've seen in the teaser as of yet, so it's just the few of us that post here for the moment.

So, having said that, is there anything you guys would like to see happen here? I know I'd like to have a proper header, but again, there's not really much to go on, unless we just make it the default "HALO 4" one that's floating around. We're the foundations of what I'm sure is gonna be a busy forum in the not-too-distant future, so feel free to post in here or drop myself or Guugley a PM if there's anything you want to see happen.

Suggest away.

Axe Foquinha Fury King_X2 Twi666 Excellence flipper2099 shavedzebra

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 25, 12 at 8:49pm
Fury

quote Vicarious
Late here but those two themes are pretty slick Fury. I love the requiem blue one, it has a nice feel to it.

Good job!
Thanks .

Sep 25, 12 at 8:32pm
Vicarious

Late here but those two themes are pretty slick Fury. I love the requiem blue one, it has a nice feel to it.

Good job!

Jun 29, 12 at 8:46pm
Roy

I like the first one, Fury, not the second one (the blue one). The first one like some people are saying give a more "Halo" feel to it.

Jun 29, 12 at 6:03pm
EricF

Purrrfect. Good job!

Jun 29, 12 at 6:01pm
Fury

Decided to just make a theme for it instead.

Jun 29, 12 at 5:57pm
EricF

Only if you want to, that's just my opinion. Others may prefer the other one.

Jun 29, 12 at 5:48pm
Fury

EricF, oh haha. No, there's no animation. For some reason I thought you were talking about the animated one, not sure why I assumed that. Maybe I'll figure a way to get them to switch by clicking or something.

Jun 29, 12 at 5:42pm
EricF

quote Fury
quote EricF
Actually quite liked the first default header! It had more of a Halo feel to it than the new one, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway it's regardless because the other two themes are *bleep*ing great. Great job buddy.
The animated one? I thought it was really tacky, but maybe that's just because I knew how the animation worked. Maybe I'll throw in a theme for that header, just for you .
Nooo, I mean just this one. Unless it's an animation that my internet just isn't picking it up.

Jun 29, 12 at 5:41pm
Fury

quote EricF
Actually quite liked the first default header! It had more of a Halo feel to it than the new one, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway it's regardless because the other two themes are *bleep*ing great. Great job buddy.
The animated one? I thought it was really tacky, but maybe that's just because I knew how the animation worked. Maybe I'll throw in a theme for that header, just for you .

Jun 29, 12 at 3:37pm
EricF