Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Wii U » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 11 at 8:25pmScrew

There needs to be a thread for everyone to introduce themselves.

Wii U was by far one of the most exciting and intriguing things at e3 and I am mostly excited for it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 15 at 7:32pm
Crimson Yoshi

Nice to meet fellow Nintendo fans.

Feb 17, 15 at 12:42pm

A few of you might remember me from one of the Wii forums back in the day, I used to frequent the General Wii and Twilight Princess boards along with a few others.

A lot of people have left over the years but I see a couple of familiar faces and I wanted to say hi.

Jan 13, 15 at 5:07pm
Dark Arcanine

Welcome to all recent additions.

Kingy it's looking great! Hyrule Warriors is really good too if you ever want another LoZ title to check out on the Wii U.

harbin sounds like a great bundle, is the shirt good? Wind Waker HD is good, near the end myself and just need to finish going through Ganon's Tower.

Jan 12, 15 at 1:24pm

Thought I'd just introduce myself here. Name's harbin and I'm sure a lot of you have seen me dotted around. Just got myself a Wii U, arrived yesterday and already enjoying both Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8. Originally wanted the Wind Waker console but it sold out the day I was going to buy it so I got the Hyrule Warriors pack off the UK store. Cost £50 more, got two games extra, the pro controller, and a Mario Kart tee, both those games and the Hyrule Warriors walkthrough book. Instead getting Wind Waker HD on order as a standalone game. Anyway I'll look to be more active here and looking forward to some of the games coming out on the console. Mainly the new LoZ game and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Dec 21, 14 at 10:43am

Hey all it's Kingy!

Really would love a Wii U, especially since the new Legend of Zelda game is coming up. Nintendo has produced some of my favorite games since I was a kid. Glad to see they're still as active as ever!

See y'all around.

Nov 10, 14 at 2:22pm

Hi everyone lucas720 here. I just finished ordering one of the refurbished wii u's for 200. I am pumped to see a new star fox, and the new zelda has piqued my interest. I plan on getting Super Mario 3D World, and Mario Kart 8 soon ( maybe wind waker HD, if I have enough money ). Other games I am looking foward to are Smash Bros U, and The Wonderful 101.

Aug 01, 14 at 6:25am

Hi i like playing pokemon its a fun game you all should try playing pokemon.

A fun place to play and talk about pokemon is the Blood Battlers of Pokemon in the pokemon clans forum

We also player super smash bros in the smash bros crews forum...

Jul 02, 14 at 3:51am
Dark Arcanine

Welcome guys. I know what you mean RandomStuff, my Nintendo 64 still works just fine. So does my Gameboy Colour.

Jul 01, 14 at 8:41am

Hello everyone, RandomStuff here. I love Nintendo because 1. Even their old gaming console, NES, still works 2. They dont have issues with their damn products like Microsoft and Sony does. It's just great Anyway, see you around the forum.

Jun 26, 14 at 7:15am

My name is Tommy, been loving Nintendo since I was 4 years old. Got approved to make games for Wii U last month, so gonna post about the game here later on