Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Wii U » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 11 at 8:25pmScrew

There needs to be a thread for everyone to introduce themselves.

Wii U was by far one of the most exciting and intriguing things at e3 and I am mostly excited for it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 14 at 3:51am
Dark Arcanine

Welcome guys. I know what you mean RandomStuff, my Nintendo 64 still works just fine. So does my Gameboy Colour.

Jul 01, 14 at 8:41am
RandomStuff

Hello everyone, RandomStuff here. I love Nintendo because 1. Even their old gaming console, NES, still works 2. They dont have issues with their damn products like Microsoft and Sony does. It's just great Anyway, see you around the forum.

Jun 26, 14 at 7:15am
DirtyMangle

Hello,

My name is Tommy, been loving Nintendo since I was 4 years old. Got approved to make games for Wii U last month, so gonna post about the game here later on

Mar 30, 14 at 11:15am
Swampert X

The name's Swampert X and I bought a Wii-u last wednesday and I love it (for Monster Hunter atleast I still need to start up Wind Waker)

Anyway, I'll be here every now and then.

Mar 10, 14 at 9:22am
greatest rapper of

blah blah blah wii u here wii u there b exiting
[/quote]

May 16, 13 at 6:00pm
Supreme Wolverine

Hey the name's Supreme Wolverine haven't actually been on this site in a while see they changed the layout. Anyways I had the original Wii I had a fair amount of games for it, but yea it was a nice console I love Nintendo, and will buy the Wii U. It seems they are taking a different route with the Wii U though, and I am glad with the controller I think it is a real neat idea so I can't wait to see how they will utilize it. They also have up'd the power of the console (much more powerful than the Wii) not that that's what matters most to me, but come on Nintendo games in HD how can you not be excited? Of course not as powerful as PS4, and 720 of course not. I just am so excited for this gen. though with Nintendo even more so than the original Wii. I just get a whole Gamecube feel from the Wii U, and hopefully it has just as many good games actually more. I feel it has more potential than Gamecube I just hope the sells go up when the games hit later this year.

Nov 22, 12 at 11:30pm
Dark Arcanine

Welcome to all the newcomers.

Nov 22, 12 at 2:59am
king ganondorf

Hi I'm King Ganondorf and I have a drinking problem.

I'm hoping that the UK Release Wii U's won't have the same update as the US, but i don't mind either way because I can just leave it a couple of days until the servers aren't as overloaded as they might be on day one.

8 days as of posting, I'm getting rather excited.

As you guys are cool I give you all permission to call me, Grand high overlord Matt, or if you wish, just call me Matt, or KG, whatever you like.

Nov 21, 12 at 9:46pm
Roy

I got my Wii U Deluxe this past Sunday. I also bought the Wii U Pro Controller (looks and feels like an Xbox 360 controller, but lighter.). I like the feel of it, I just wish it would take Blu-Ray.

Nov 19, 12 at 10:19am
Spook

Hey all, I'm a Wii U owner now so I figured I would introduce myself. My ID is SkaHorner.