Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dishonored » Introduce yourself! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 12, 11 at 8:02am

Well, you're here, so you might as well eh?

I've heard of this game, but at this point not too much is known about it. I'm a bit interested in it, and if it turns out well, I'll be sure to get it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 06, 13 at 5:47am
Boo

Hai I'm Boo and I brought this game yesterday

You probably won't see me post here for a while because I don't want any spoilers, but I just thought I should pop in. :)

Jan 17, 13 at 4:50am
Arjy

I'm Arjy, bought this game when I was really ill so I could have something to play while stuck indoors. Granted a game about a plague probably wasn't the best choice for being ill, but either way massively enjoyed it!!

Loved the characters and gameplay, nice to see an original game in these times of reboots and brown/grey FPSs!

Jan 15, 13 at 8:06pm
Quetzalcoatl

Oh man, the name of this game brings up lots of dirty thoughts. hehe, not that I've done any of that.kupopo

Anyways Im Xerepolis you can call be Xere I love moogles and I'm looking up to by this game. Sup all.

Dec 31, 12 at 12:12pm
Ascii

Hey guys, just bought the game a short while ago. I can't wait to break it open see what all the rave is about!

Nov 16, 12 at 10:20pm
Fluidity

I'm Fluidity, Katie, or Kat - whichever works. I heard so many good things about this game that I decided to pick it up despite it being out of my comfort zone. I rarely get really into a console game, but lately I've been making time for this one. Enjoying the hell out of it so far.

Sep 18, 12 at 4:19pm
batsman

Have been exited about this game ever since i heard of it
I cant belive so few people even pay attention to it, it looks like a game that might be really really good, i got a feeling it will be

Im looking forward to kill some corupt politicians, oh if only the queen of my country was in this game

Sep 07, 12 at 4:12am
SpartanNinja

Ninja here, haven't really paid too much attention till now but I hope this ends up as cool as it looks. Like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, Fable, Thief, Bioshock and Assassin's Creed all mixed into one fantabulous story.

Sep 04, 12 at 4:27pm
Fang009

I'm Fang, and I can't wait for Dishonored to come out. I like that when you walk your view isn't level all the time. (I don't know why that's so appealing to me though.), and the fact that you have supernatural powers. I'm actually following Dishonored on Twitter, so I see every gameplay trail that comes out, lol.

Sep 04, 12 at 12:18pm
Ditnopota

Name's Steve as I'm pretty sure everyone who's posted here save for Red knows. Really looking forward to this game. Sad there's not more activity here.

Jun 02, 12 at 11:43am
Redemption

The new gameplay trailer makes this game look simply amazing. Very unique art direction and style, I think this will be a show stealer at E3.