Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Name - What did you choose? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 11, 11 at 11:33pmDark Arcanine

Very simple question here: what did you guys make your name in OoT 3D? And did you choose a different one on any following play throughs?

I called myself "Richie" on both my normal and Master Quest saves. The choice of name simply stems from it being my name (boring!). I still found it funny the second time I took the dog "Richard" back to the lady.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 13 at 8:43pm
AgatioGanon

I always do a file with the name Ganon, screw you Lunk, Ganon is the main character of the Zelda series.

My bff uses the name Tomy.

Sep 07, 13 at 5:27pm
Roxas

quote FoneBoneFan15
That goes to Porygon2 in Pokemon.
I rest my case.

Never cared for Porygon2 or any other variant of it.

Sep 07, 13 at 5:25pm
FoneBoneFan15

quote Roxas
I can see why.

As for myself, I am usually not a fan of characters having numbers in their name, with the exception of MMOs for understandable reasons. They do not sound epic at all.
That goes to Porygon2 in Pokemon.

Sep 05, 13 at 9:21pm
Roxas

I can see why.

As for myself, I am usually not a fan of characters having numbers in their name, with the exception of MMOs for understandable reasons. They do not sound epic at all.

Sep 05, 13 at 9:13pm
Eiche

It's not the originality that bothers me, it's the character dialogue!

"Oh Link_2, we've got to do something!"

It almost hurts ;-;

Sep 05, 13 at 9:11pm
Roxas

quote Eiche
My sister uses "Link_2" in Skyward Sowrd since I already took Link, and it drives me nuts!
Oh, come on Eiche, you know a name doesn't get any more original than that.

Sep 03, 13 at 1:02pm
Eiche

I've normally used Link as my character name. As a child though, I've used my name (Nathan) and "Knil" in Link to the Past.

My sister uses "Link_2" in Skyward Sowrd since I already took Link, and it drives me nuts!

Aug 27, 13 at 6:55pm
Roxas

quote Gameplay
I think I remember reading a long time ago that something different happens if you put your name as Zelda, but I haven't ever tried it.
Have never tried this out either, but I do not remember reading anything about this. Though, I can see this name turning into a ton of hilarious conversations with Sheik. xD

Aug 27, 13 at 6:48pm
Gameplay

I use the average everyday name of Link. That or my real name, Devan. I think I remember reading a long time ago that something different happens if you put your name as Zelda, but I haven't ever tried it.

Aug 24, 13 at 2:18pm
Roxas

I went back to check my files and it turns out my friend named his character Jace after the MTG card game. Amused me a bit.