Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's Mushkin Class10 SDHC card review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 11 at 3:48am
Shadow of Death

@Leochan - Nice card, though I doubt I'll have a use for SDHC cards (I don't use devices that make use of them TBH).

I posted mainly to point out this minor typo XD

quote Article
and not have to send an arm and a leg to do so.
Where do you send them? To cannibals who in return pay you by the gross weight of the limbs? XD

Jul 11, 11 at 4:32am
leochan

If you're in the market for an inexpensive flash media storage card to replace a smaller capacity SD card you might be using in devices like a digital camera or camcorder, hit our review of the Mushkin 16GB SDHC to see if its Class 10 data transfer speed specifications make it an attractive option.