Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection » Best Version Yet? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 08, 11 at 8:48pmalphador

The graphics look great nice as we would expect but we also get the 2 bonus dungeons from the Advance version and the ability to swap out old characters at the end of the game.

The music is remixed much like the DS version.

It definitely made me want to play 4 again.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 11, 12 at 1:21pm
harhis23

Even without the ds cut scenes, for me, it is still perfect. I love the graphics so as the music.

Nov 10, 12 at 12:41pm
Tussin

pretty close to being the best. if the complete had the ds cut scenes. it would be the most classic ff rpg to date.

Oct 20, 11 at 11:38pm
TGArthur

This is definitely by far my favorite version. I haven't had a chance yet to play the DS version, but the animation and scenes in this game definitely make it one of my favorite FF games yet.

Aug 12, 11 at 2:42pm
alphador

I agree I am about to start playing the Interlude to the after years. Even though it wasn't much, it is bonus content which is nice. Frankly I would have never touched this franchise were it not for the original version on SNES

Aug 07, 11 at 10:53pm
CrystalLaser

The extra plot material from the DS version of FFIV is absent, but with greatly upgraded graphics, all the bonus content from FFIV Advance, and the entirety of FFIV: The After Years on an actual media medium, it's well worth it to buy this.

Jul 08, 11 at 8:48pm
alphador

The graphics look great nice as we would expect but we also get the 2 bonus dungeons from the Advance version and the ability to swap out old characters at the end of the game.

The music is remixed much like the DS version.

It definitely made me want to play 4 again.