Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VII » FFVII Forum - Intro and Photo Thread (Version 9) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not FFVII specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 08, 11 at 4:57amArchangel

Previous thread

Welcome to the FF7 forum!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself! ^^

To make this Intro thread a bit special and more personal, with your introduction, post a picture of yourself along with it ^^

• Please try not to make your picture bigger then 350x300 pixel. It saves upload time and not to mention it would look much more neat.
  • If it's much bigger, just link it ;D
    And keep the photos of yourself por favor, we have a photo forum if you want to show of more then that lol

• If you find your post deleted, it was probably spam.

• Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 28, 13 at 3:46am
    ChunkeyPanda

Hello everyone, names Chunkey Panda, I like to eat lots of food!

I like playing all types of gaming (except sport games), specifically what I like about RPGs like final fantasy is the how it immerses you into a whole new world, not to mention RPGs tend to have the best stories in video games.

Currently, I am playing Final Fantasy VII, on my youtube channel, I have gotten really far in this game before, a long time ago, but I never actually beat this game, crazy I know.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys around the forums, as I will enjoy my stay

Dec 29, 12 at 6:43pm
    Avrielle

Hey Epoch. Thanks for the welcome. Xx

I live in a small town and most people don't take much interest in the old games. Shame since the NDS has remade some fab titles! There used to be a guy round here who owned his own games shop (until he was outdone by a bigger shop name!) and I'll never forget his shock when I went in looking for FFVii a few many years ago now!

"...B.. But.. You're a girl.."
    "I was the last I checked."
    "... But.. But ... A girl?"
    *Looks down at chest* "I appear to be.. Yes."

So funny. Great guy and loved me for being an RPG fan and female! Spent forever discussing the pros and cons of FFIX and FFX, and would wave away people looking for gears of war - again! Heh!

So thats the reason for the emphasis on my gender.

I'm also a fan of Chrono Trigger (I notice your username!), Dragon Quests. Am yet to get in to phantasy star though. A future project. But most of the FF series is fab!

I could go on all day and night about it all. But shan't bore everyone to death just yet!

Dec 29, 12 at 2:18pm
    Epoch

Welcome to the forum Avrielle ff8 is a great game. I would be glad to assist you in any way if you need it.

On a side note, neoseeker has quiet a large female user base, especially around the FF forums.

In fact, theres about half a dozen girls around here who i didnt realize were girls for the first year i was around here.

thanks for the intro, the forum might seem dead but it has plenty of regulars who lurk around and will participate in just about any thread if givin the chance.
    So speak up, ask questions, promote lines of thought etc, oh and have fun.

Dec 29, 12 at 5:10am
    Avrielle

Hello. I'm Avrielle. I'm 25 years old. I'm female. I'm a FF fan. Currently playing FFVIII

(Yep, you read right, a female FF fan! Heh!)

Sep 04, 12 at 5:59am
    Metalgear132

What's up everyone? I'm Epoch's friend.

Picture of me and all that business: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9qb4oY7YA1qg2drio1_1280.jpg

Aug 13, 12 at 8:02am
    Epoch

hey welcome to the forum!

You should play all the ff7 games, if you liked the movie.

Theres lots of friendly informative people around here so if you do ever start playin them, if you get stuck or have any questions or would like some tips, just ask around here.

Aug 12, 12 at 9:19pm
    dudete98

Hey, this is Becka. I don't really have a pic available so no picture. I've never really played FFVII, but I have Advent Children, and have gotten pretty geeky since. It just seemed like good manners to introduce myself before trolling around . Ja ne!

Jun 19, 12 at 5:50am
    Simone

Jun 07, 12 at 2:44pm
    Epoch

quote MReiner
    Hi guys! I to used to lurk these forums back a long time ago, under the name Oniblade. I used to be a moderator here, but that had to have been at least 5 years ago. I just recently had the interest to come back and find an online gaming community to participate in, so I thought I'd start off in a familiar place! Hope to chat with you all soon about this old but epic RPG that I still find myself playing.
    Welcome back!

Jun 07, 12 at 11:32am
    MReiner

Hi guys! I to used to lurk these forums back a long time ago, under the name Oniblade. I used to be a moderator here, but that had to have been at least 5 years ago. I just recently had the interest to come back and find an online gaming community to participate in, so I thought I'd start off in a familiar place! Hope to chat with you all soon about this old but epic RPG that I still find myself playing.