Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Brawl Tier List V6.0 (Outdated) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jul 04, 11 at 9:03pm

quote Jyarra
Unless you care about playing this game competitively, (As in attending offline tournaments and playing for real money) this list is of no importance to you, and you should just forget you ever saw it. When you play this game casually ("Just for fun") this list means nothing.

God

S:

A:
B:

High

C:

Middle

D:
E:
F:

Low

G:
H:

Official Post at Smasbboards

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 09, 13 at 2:57pm
Harhardee

Zelda so far down there? And Jiggly > Ganondorf, Diddy > Snake? ... No

Dec 15, 12 at 6:59pm
Rust

Did you go out of your way just to not see the Brawl Tier List 7.0 where Olimar is second and Snake is like fourth or fifth or something?

Dec 15, 12 at 11:59am
Insert Name Here

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNAKE IS IN SECOND (No offence Diddy users, but I don't like him, again no offence) I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Mar 20, 12 at 1:14pm
SonicFire

Ban Metaknight. :I

Jan 12, 12 at 7:38pm
Shadow Troup

I'm sure MK was made to be used by people new to brawl so they had a fighting chance against people who have been at this game since the first SSB. But some people have learned ways to use MK without button mashing(still cheap).

Jan 12, 12 at 12:53am
Rust

Ever since MK was awesome at what he does

But yeah, tier list is going to look a hell of a lot different next version with the exclusion of MK in tournaments

Jan 11, 12 at 11:10pm
Shadow Troup

When did we get a "God" tier? oh what ever MK is over powered and also, banned from tournaments due to his "stalling" moves.

Sep 14, 11 at 3:10pm
Menkoy

quote Cloud9157
The last time I gave a shit about Brawl, I thought he was at a slight disadvantage.

Did something change in the mu>
Same here. Olimar's kit separates the ICs pretty well. You just have to be careful in the air, if you don't space well enough you're easy shieldgrab bait.

I miss when my advice for this game wasn't "if they're playing gay, play gayer."

Sep 11, 11 at 4:02am
Cloud9157

The last time I gave a shit about Brawl, I thought he was at a slight disadvantage.

Did something change in the mu>

Sep 10, 11 at 4:59pm
VerticalHorizon

ICs eat Olimar. End of discussion.

Oh hai there.