Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Happy Birthday, EveryPony! » Post Reply

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 03, 11 at 3:35pmSpeechless

Alright, here is the Birthday Thread for the MLP: FiM Forum! w00t!

Next Birthday: alahna777 November 3th

Please Post Your Birthday And Notify Me! I Will Update As Soon As Possible!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 14 at 3:03pm
Stitch

Happy Pony Birthday, Chewba1020!

Oct 11, 14 at 12:23am
luis jr rivera jr.

i don't have season 1 dvd collection , season 2 dvd collection, season 3 dvd collection, & season 4 dvd collection. i don't have all episodes in each season. just some from season 1, 2, 3. i don't have season 4. i don't have other my little pony friendship is magic seasons, & episodes.

Oct 11, 14 at 12:16am
luis jr rivera jr.

on my birthday last week i didn't get a surprise guest from the cast of my little pony friendship is magic, or the cast of my little pony equestria girls, & or a special guest like lauren faust from hasbro hub. i kinda wish it would happen from that day but no. hopefully i can get a special surprise guest like that if i do go to a dragon con, zombie con, or brony con, or comic book convention. i didn't get a my little pony soundtracks, or dvd, or my little pony movie poster, or my little pony t shirt, or my little pony books, or my little pony comic books, or my little pony how to draw my little pony friendship is magic, or how to draw my little pony equestria girls, or my little pony plush, or my little pony status figure, or my little pony lunchbox. that would be cool. all i got was a t shirt comic book marvel heroes, & classic old movie ghostbusters 1, & 2 collection. i really do want to collect of my little pony friendship is magic dvd set collection but all i got is 5 episodes from season 1, 2, 3.

Oct 03, 14 at 11:40am
luis a rivera jr.

thank you stitch! i really appreciated it! thank you for being upright! thank you for being kind to me! thank you for being generous to me! thank you for being honest to me! thank you for being loyal to me! thank you for being peaceful to me! thank you for the laughter! thank you for the love to me! thank you for the magic! thank you for being nice to me it brings comfort, compassion, and faithful, and being much encouragement to me. it is a blessing, and warm in my heart. i want to say thank you stitch! you are a true true, friend! and thank you! i would return a favor saying thank you!, and have a happy pony birthday to you! thanks. luis jr.

Oct 03, 14 at 5:55am
Stitch

Well, Happy Pony Birthday, Luis. =P

Oct 03, 14 at 1:01am
luis angel rivera jr

today it's my birthday! i'll be 35 years old. thank you brony fans! thank you lauren faust!, thank you stitch!, and thank you my little pony friendship is magic!, & thank you my little pony equestria girls!. itoday i am celebrate my birthday with my parents to go out to whatever places they asked me to go, and after that to return home for a surprise birthday for me! i hope the surprise is lauren faust, or the cast from my little pony friendship is magic, & my little pony equestria girls cast for equestria girls 2 rainbow rocks. i love your show so much, and your movie my little pony equestria girls. i can't wait to see equestria girls 2 rainbow rocks that would be awessssssoommmeee!, i love your movie equestria girls awessssssoommmeee!, i love your show my little pony friendship is magic awessssssoommmeee!,

stitch! can you make a birthday surprise post for me feature twilight sparkle, celestia, luna, cadence, shining armor, cheese sandwich, pinkie pie, fluttershy, applejack, rarity, rainbow dash, zecora, derpy, bon, bon, lyra, colgate, twinkle, carrot top, berrypunch, dr. hooves, vinyl scratch octavia, fiddlesticks, maud pie, coco pummel, photofinish, mrs. harshwinny, mrs. peachbottom, mrs. cheerilee, sappire shores, hoty guy, ponytunes, donut joe, cranky, bulk biceps, wonderbolts, daring doo, mare do well, power ponies, mayor mare, discord, trixie, lord tierk, king sombra, queen chrysails, maniac, nightmare moon, flutterbat, diamond dogs, lightening dust, gilda, shadow bolts, cmc sweetie belle, applebloom, scootaloo, silverspoon, diamond tiara, snips, snails, sunset shimmer, spike etc. i like all characters from show, & movie. thanks! love, peace, joy, & hope. your brony fan luis a rivera jr.

This message was merged with other messages by Stitch (moderator)

Oct 02, 14 at 2:28pm
Stitch

quote Shadow of Death
Ahhh Stitch, it's good of you to keep up with this, but like I mentioned before neither of those have been on in ages >_>
If they ever return, then they'll know we told them a happy birthday. :3

Oct 02, 14 at 2:22pm
Shadow of Death

Ahhh Stitch, it's good of you to keep up with this, but like I mentioned before neither of those have been on in ages >_>

Cheba might show up though. Maybe. Probably not.

Oct 02, 14 at 1:44pm
Stitch

Happy Pony Birthday, Ipiplup64! =3

Sep 29, 14 at 7:13am
Stitch

Happy Pony Birthday, plowkiller! =3