Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars Demolition » Where are the droids in cloud city? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 16, 02 at 2:59amKudzuka

I can't find the droids in the cloud city level, help me please.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 09 at 8:59pm
ratchet

if u know where other droids are where are they in mos eisley?....

quote Kudzuka
If I can find the droids I will be elite at this game.
why will u be elite.....

Oct 29, 03 at 12:53am
Kudzuka

I have blown that level to hell, a million times at least. Its my favorite level. If I can find the droids I will be elite at this game.

Oct 28, 03 at 12:47am
joecool

Try blowing up everything you can.

Dec 20, 02 at 2:22am
Kudzuka

I have found a new technique when battling in cloud city, don't listen to the FAQs, when they tell you to stay away from the fans. Instead, wait for them to turn on and let yourself be blown out on to the edge. stay there. No one can attack you, and you can sniper. This trick is great if you are low on health and trying to escape and kill your enemy.

Dec 19, 02 at 8:55pm
Kudzuka

Thank you my good man, DrFred. At least you tried. I respect that. No need for a apologies. What is *cough*? Anyway, you are a very wise man. Thank You.

Dec 19, 02 at 4:23pm
DrFred

Sorry, like I said I didn't know anything about the game, I just had hoped there might be something in those FAQs. I even looked around at *cough*otherwebsites*cough* and I still couldn't find any decent FAQs for this game.

Dec 18, 02 at 10:18pm
Kudzuka

Thank You There is a god!

Dec 18, 02 at 9:57pm
DrFred

Well, I've never played this game, but Neoseeker does host 2 FAQ guides for it. Have you checked through them?

{FAQ 1}
{FAQ 2}

Sorry I can't help more.

Dec 18, 02 at 9:45pm
Kudzuka

I still really want to know.

Dec 17, 02 at 1:42am
Kudzuka

I still can't find the droids in cloud city. Darn, if only somebody new where they are, or even looked at this thread.
I'm probibly the only member of this site that still plays this game.