Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » General Merchandise » Post Reply

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 30, 11 at 1:15pmLiege

Here is a place you can get classic MLP and FiM stickers. The following are $6 for a pack of 75.

And they have some scratch n' sniff stickers too! These are $6 for a pack of 50.

There are other offerings at various prices; check out the link to see them all.

We also have pony themed pillows here. The entire mane 6 is not yet available but here are the three that are:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 17, 14 at 6:06pm
luis a rivera jr.

to add there on my nintendo 3ds, classic video games to play, & to play my little pony friendship is magic, & my little pony equestria girls flash games. classic video games
1. teenage mutant ninja turtles arcade
2. teenage mutant ninja turtles nes collection
3. the simpsons arcade
4. arcade pacman
5. arcade street fighter collection
6. arcade popeye
7. arcade donkey kong
8. nes super mario bros collection
9. nes castlevania collection
10. ducktales remastered
11. batman collection
12. the sims 4
13. wwe 2k15.
16. wreck it ralph
17. scott pilgrim vs the world .
and also that i do have the sonic the hedgehog collection game but i can't play because i don't have a handheld yet. but to also add on my nintendo 3ds, a my little pony flash games to play. to also add on there a youtube, deviantART, google, bing, yahoo, msn, and dailymotion where i don't have to sign, or log in i can just download it to get it started. without trying to sign, & log in that i can't do on my playstation 3.

Sep 17, 14 at 5:44pm
luis a rivera jr.

what i mean is that since iam getting a handheld nintendo 3ds, console i want you guys to add on my 3ds a tv portable cable network just like my tv in my room with playstation 3 on nintendo 3ds. on there i can watch my little pony friendship is magic, & my little pony equestria girls. add there other cartoons .
1. flintstones
2. pacman
3. danny phantom
4. jackie chan adventurers
5. batman
6. fat albert & cosby kids
7. digimon fusion
8. 6 teen
9. stoked!
10. he man
11. justice league
12. the batman
13. the real ghostbusters
14. teenage mutant ninja turtles
15. alf
16. phienas, & ferb.
tv shows
1. the muppet show
2. batman. classic movies
1. the pink panther
2. batman
3. karate kid
4. rocky
5. the return of the incredible hulk
6. back to the future
7. teenage mutant ninja turtles
8. forbidden kingdom
9. wreck it ralph
10. scott pilgrim vs world
11. monsters vs aliens
12. the muppets
13. looney tunes
14. scooby doo
15. aladdin
16. transformers
17. a team
18. night of the museum.

Sep 17, 14 at 5:59am
luis a rivera jr.

or maybe at the brony, or dragon con if there is a portable small or an medium flat screen tv with battery rechargeable cord to watch the hub network, boomerang, 69 watl, disney xd, and nicktoons. to watch my little pony friendlship is magic, flintstones, smurfs, yogi bear, scooby doo, sonic x, digimon fusion, justice league unlimited , phienas, & ferb, teenage mutant ninja turtles, fairly oddparents, spongebob, etc. and to add to watch cartoons my cartoons that i never saw in years,to play pony flash games,& to play classic games that i never play in years. cartoons
1. danny phantom
2. the super mario bros. super show
3. fat albert & cosby kids
4. the challenge of the superfriends
5. ducktales. classic games
1. arcade teenage mutant ninja turtles
2. wwe 2015 2k.
3. street fighter arcade
4. pacman arcade
5. x box 360 batman arkham origins. kind of like a portable laptop, nintendo 3ds, cable tv, dvd player put together. that way i don't have to try to watch tv if one of my programs aren't on.

Sep 09, 14 at 1:17pm
luis angel rivera jr

maybe i would like to get a my little pony friendship is magic jacket that has the mane 6 cutie mark symbol that has twilight sparkle element of harmony magic, fluttershy kindness, applejack honesty , rarity generosity, pinkie pie laughter, rainbow dash loyalty. or maybe add to the jacket symbol of princess celestia sun, princess cadence crystal heart, princess luna moon, or add is the symbol of vinyl scratch, octavia, roseluck, colgate, carrot top, berrypunch, lyra, bon bon, derpy, twinkle, cheese sandwich, bulk biceps, zecora. or maybe a my little pony equestria girls t shirt that got twilight sparkle, applejack, pinkie pie, fluttershy, rainbow dash, rarity, vinyl scratch. or a my little pony equestria girls t shirt that has the element of harmony symbol of twilight sparkle element of magic, rainbow dash element of loyalty, rarity the element of generosity, applejack the element of honesty, fluttershy the element of kindness, & pinkie pie the element of laughter..

or maybe a my little pony friendship is magic drawing sketchbook. on how to draw ponies in black,& white on figuring out which colors are in white, & which colors are in black without use colorful colors. to also on how to color ponies when you draw after you trace, and draw it in white paper use colorful colors. or maybe a my little pony equestria girls sketchbook. on how to draw my little pony friendship is magic use watercolor paint. how to draw my little pony equestria girls use watercolor paint. how to draw my little pony friendship is magic drawing to create your own stories. how to draw my little pony equestria girls drawing to create your own stories. or a my little pony friendship is magic statues figures , & my little pony equestria girls statue figures. figures twilight sparkle, fluttershy, rainbow dash, applejack, rarity, pinkie pie, luna, celestia, cadence, vinyl scratch, spike, derpy, carrot top, berrypunch, bon bon, bulk biceps, zecora, colgate, cheese sandwich, roseluck, coco, lyra, twinkle,

what i mean is that if there is a comic book convention like dragoncon, or zombie apocalypse con, or a store in winder at wal-mart, or a comic book store. i would like to get a my little pony friendship is magic, & my little pony equestria girls drawing sketchbooks, statue figures, wallpaper, plush, t shirt, electronic stuff, dvd,music cd,or something that i want to get.
1. twilight sparkle
2. pinkie pie
3. rainbow dash
4. rarity
5. fluttershy
6. applejack
7. luna,
8. cadence
9. celestia,
10. octavia,
11. bon bon,
12. lyra,
13. twinkle
14. bulk biceps,
15. roseluck,
16. berrypunch,
17. colgate,
18. carrot top,
19. photofinish
20. derpy,
21. cheese sandwich
22. zecora,
23. dr. hooves
24. mrs. cheerilie
25. coco,
26. mrs. peachbottom
27. mrs. harshwinny
28. spike
29. sappire shores
30. big mac
31. granny smith
32. mr. cake
33. mrs. cake
34. daring doo
35. cmc applebloom, sweetie belle, scootaloo, babs seed
36. fiddlesticks
37. shining armor
38. flash sentry
39. spitfire
40. stormchaser

41. other vinyl scratch stuff
42. trixie
43. sunset shimmer
44. nightmare moon
45. discord, discorded ponies
46. queen chrysails, changelings
47. king sombra, crystal curse ponies
48. lord tierk
49. man- iac
50. diamond dogs
51. film flam bros.
52. gilda
53. windigos
54. lightening dust
etc.

y'know what i would like to get on Oct. 3 on my birthday is an my little pony frienship is magic my little pony t shirt. a t shirt has twilight sparkle, applejack, fluttershy, pinkie pie, rarity, rainbow dash., my little pony equestria girls t shirt. a t shirt has twilight sparkle, fluttershy, pinkie pie, applejack, rarity, rainbow dash. my little pony album soundtracks. got all songs season 1, 2, 3, 4. equestria girls album soundtrack all songs. my little pony how to draw ponies, and how to draw equestria girls hasbro way in animation. or go to brony, or dragon con. an my little pony plush collection. has twilight sparkle, fluttershy, pinkie pie, applejack, rarity, rainbow dash, princess luna, princess cadence, princess celestia, spike, octavia, derpy, colgate, lyra, carrot top, bon bon, roseluck, dr. hooves, berrypunch, twinkle. bulk biceps, cmc, mrs. cheerilee, mr. mrs. cake, mrs. harshwinny, mrs. peachbottom, zecora, photofinish, coco pummel, sappire shores, cheese sandwich, etc.

or go to brony, or dragon con to get a my little pony collection comics. or to get a my little pony equestria girls canterlot high t shirt with ears headset, and tail wastline to cheer, and to help with twilight sparkle, along with her friends rainbow dash, pinkie pie, fluttershy, applejack, and rarity to dance together, to help her twilight to win the crown, or to help in a lead vocal in lend a helping hand in her band. to get a my little pony wallpaper, or poster. or a magic mirror that is based on the movie equestria girls a mirror.

This message was merged with other messages by Stitch (moderator)

Sep 09, 14 at 10:07am
Stitch

rofl, aw man, the Japanese sure make weird but awesoem stuff.

Sep 09, 14 at 7:08am
luis & rivera jr

y'know what? i would love to get a my little pony friendship is magic t - shirt that has twilight sparkle, pinkie pie, rarity, rainbow dash, applejack, & fluttershy, or a t - shirt that has princess celestia, luna, & cadence. or a t - shirt that has vinyl scratch, octavia, fiddlesticks, & lyra. or a t - shirt that has carrot top, roseluck, berrypunch, colgate, dr. hooves, derpy, octavia, lyra, bon bon, bulk biceps, twinkle, zecora, & vinyl scratch. or a t - shirt that has cutie mark crusaders with applebloom, sweetie belle, scootaloo, & babs seed. or a t - shirt that has celestia, & luna. or a t - shirt that has villains like lord tierk, queen chrysails, king sombra, mani- ac, nightmare moon, sunset shimmer, & discord. or a t - shirt that has the mane 6 the elements of harmony rainbow power that has element of honesty, laughter, kindness, generosity, loyalty, & magic. that i want to get in october.

or a my little pony friendship is magic comic books. or a my little pony friendship is magic wallpaper that has mane 6 twilight sparkle, applejack, fluttershy, pinkie pie, rarity, & rainbow dash,,spike.or a wallpaper that has villains like lord tierk, queen chrysails, king sombra, nightmare moon, discord, man- iac, sunset shimmer, windigos, trixie, diamond dogs, hydra, gilda,chimera. or wallpaper that has cutie mark crusaders applebloom, sweetie belle, scootaloo, & babs seed. wallpaper that has carrot top, colgate, twinkle, derpy, octavia, lyra, vinyl scratch, berrypunch, dr. hooves, bon bon, roseluck, fiddlesticks, coco, stormchaser, bulk biceps, & zecora. wallpaper that has luna, cadence, & celestia. wallpaper that has cadence, & shining armor. wallpaper that has the elements of harmony honesty applejack, laughter pinkie pie, kindness fluttershy, generosity rarity loyalty rainbow dash, magic twilight sparkle. wallpaper that has mrs. harshwinny, mrs. peachbottom, mr. cake, mrs. cake, mrs. cheerilee.

or wallpaper that has photofinish. or a t shirt that has trixie, and sunset shimmer. or a t - shirt that has big mac. or wallpaper that has big mac, granny smith, babs seed & applebloom. wallpaper that has rarity, & sweetie belle. wallpaper that has rainbow dash, & scootaloo. wallpaper that has cadence, luna, celestia, shining armor, flash sentry, & twilight sparkle. or wallpaper that has cadence, luna, celestia, & twilight sparkle. or a wallpaper that has pinkie pie, mr. cake, mrs. cake, pumpkin cake, & pound cake. or a t - shirt that has all the elements of harmony color rainbow symbol, or color rainbow ponies mane. like twilight sparkle's blue, pink, purple, applejack's yellow, fluttershy's pink, rarity's purple, blue, pinkie pie's pink, & rainbow dash's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple colored strip line color rainbow. with harmony symbol color like applejack honesty, fluttershy kindness, pinkie pie laughter, rarity generosity , rainbow dash loyalty & twilight sparkle magic.

or a my little pony books based on the show, & equestria girls film. or a my little pony friendship is magic on how to draw my little pony characters the hasbro way. or how to draw my little pony characters in animation. or how to draw my little pony equestria girls characters in animation. or how to draw my little pony equestria girls characters the hasbro way.or a my little pony friendship is magic laptop, or a free access account discount pass manual information. to login to subscribe to deviantART to play my little pony flash games that i haven't done yet. to also to talk about the show that i haven't done yet. and to subscribe to my little pony friendship is magic forum that i haven't done yet to post images from the show. to also that when i buy my little pony friendship is magic dvd where i must insert a rom drive in the cd to print, and to open a file folder to play, and to print using the word to type in. i can't do that in playstation 3, or dvd player. i haven't done yet.

to get a small monitor that like a laptop, dvd player, playstation 3, or a nintendo 3ds, or like a tv set. where i can watch my little pony friendship is magic cable program channel on the hub network , & my little pony equestria girls film on the hub network cable program. to also to watch other shows too, with movies too. with a battery cord to recharge the battery. because my cable program network channel won't be on , or work on tv with lightening on some days.because whenever there is lightening storms on some days.

Sep 08, 14 at 3:53am
Shadow of Death

Stumbled upon This. The site sells Pony inspired Coins and Pins.

Still waiting on my Stained Glass 2 coin from a kickstarter that got a C&D last year. They're still being released, but it's slow going apparently.

Jun 30, 14 at 5:23pm
luis a rivera jr.

i would love to get a my little pony friendship is magic art picture poster frame to hang up on my wall in my room. art poster picture frame has twilight sparkle, pinkie pie, rainbow dash, rarity, applejack, fluttershy, princess luna, princess celestia, princess cadence, shining armor, spike, cutie mark crusaders, babs seed, zecora, discord, king sombra, queen chrysails, maneiac, diamond dogs, chimera, lord tierk, nightmare moon, film flam bros., trixie, sunset shimmer, vinyl scratch, octavia, daring doo, mr., & mrs. cake, mrs. cheerilee, bon bon, lyra, bulk biceps, mrs, harshwinny, mrs. peachbottom, coco, star sappire, fancypants, cheese sandwich, berrypunch, carrot top, roseluck, colgate, fiddlesticks, photofinish, minty fresh, big mac, granny smith, dr. hooves, derpy, diamond tiara& silverspoon, mayor mane, mare do well, dizty doo, dinky doo, featherweight, daisy, wonderbolts, donut joe, mantiecore, iron will, crystal ponies, ponies pets, pumpkin & pound cake, cranky doodle, gilda, parasprites, etc.

i would love to get a my little pony friendship is magic mirror on my room wall to hang it up. where on the side edges around the mirror a my little pony friendship is magic symbol mane 6 and princess cutie marks,twilight sparkle's magic star, rainbow dash's thundercloud, rarity's diamond gem jewel, fluttershy's butterfly, applejack's apple, pinkie pie's balloons,princess cadence's crystal heart, princess celestia's sun, and princess luna's moon.

or i would love to get is my little pony friendship is magic stickers of twilight sparkle, fluttershy, rarity, rainbow dash, pinkie pie, applejack, princess luna, princess cadence, princess celestia,shining armor, vinyl scratch, octavia, cutie mark crusaders, babs seed, berrypunch, carrot top, roseluck, colgate, fiddlesticks, photofinish,star sappire, coco, minty fresh, big mac, granny smith, dr. hooves, derpy, bulk biceps, mrs. cheerilee, mrs. peachbottom, mrs. harshwinny, mr. & mrs. cake, wonderbolts, donut joe, bon bon, lyra, cheese sandwich, fancypants, mayor mane, mare do well, daring doo, nightmare moon, queen chrysails, king sombre, discord, lord tierk, mane iac, trixie, sunset shimmer, film, flam, diamond dogs, diamond tiara, silverspoon, zecora, spike, etc. or a trading cards.

Jun 30, 14 at 1:07am
mondigo

There are lots of cool MLP products here.. thinking about ordering a sweater

Apr 03, 14 at 2:09pm
Shadow of Death

There is a Large Rainbow Dash plushie available. Seems USA only shipping, which stands at $150. Starting bit of $100.

Actually, it seems the seller is saying it is life size. I'll buy that, for the most part. Depends on how one calculates the sizes. I think the Fluttershy plushie on Ebay ages ago was a bit bigger though.