Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » General Merchandise » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Toggle Snow: ON | OFF

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 30, 11 at 1:15pmLiege

Here is a place you can get classic MLP and FiM stickers. The following are $6 for a pack of 75.

And they have some scratch n' sniff stickers too! These are $6 for a pack of 50.

There are other offerings at various prices; check out the link to see them all.

We also have pony themed pillows here. The entire mane 6 is not yet available but here are the three that are:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 14 at 2:09pm
Shadow of Death

There is a Large Rainbow Dash plushie available. Seems USA only shipping, which stands at $150. Starting bit of $100.

Actually, it seems the seller is saying it is life size. I'll buy that, for the most part. Depends on how one calculates the sizes. I think the Fluttershy plushie on Ebay ages ago was a bit bigger though.

Aug 30, 13 at 12:53am
Shadow of Death

WeLoveFine has added more stuff (Not surprising), but there are a few things worth updating this thread for:

Scarves: There are now MLP Scarves. Just two for now it seems, but I expect more will eventually come.
Rainbow Dash
Derpy/BestPoni

Pins:
Applejack - Discorded AJ (though not reduced in color)
Luna Heart
Mail Mare (Derpy CM)
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash CM
Doctor Whooves CM

Keychains:
Flyin' Dash
Future Twilight
Mail Mare (Derpy)
Discord ('Stained Glass' appearance)

Aug 08, 13 at 6:00am
NUL

Aww man... more vinyl figures I can't get without paying insane money for.

Aug 07, 13 at 9:00pm
Shadow of Death

quote Auron Blade
Aaaaaand....sold.

Welovefine gets more of my moneys.
Indeed. I threw some money at them myself, but that's not even half of the stuff that I'd really want to get (I've saved about a dozen things for future purchase). I don't have any ROOM left on my walls for posters >_<

Aug 07, 13 at 6:15pm
Auron Blade

Aaaaaand....sold.

Welovefine gets more of my moneys.

Aug 07, 13 at 5:25pm
Shadow of Death

WeLoveFine is doing something new. Order a couple of hoodies/shirts/art prints/bags, and you'll be able to get a Vinyl Scratch...Vinyl figure for $20

Link for Goodness

Mar 22, 13 at 7:08pm
Auron Blade

Yeah, I think I see the Twilight one in the page I linked in one of the photos on the one you linked.

Difference, I think, is that the page I linked has a link to where you can actually buy the plush. Well, pre-buy anyways.

Will edit my earlier post to indicate that.

Mar 22, 13 at 7:01pm
hiigaran

you know, i linked that in the post above yours

well, a different EqD page, but its the same thing.

Mar 22, 13 at 6:52pm
Auron Blade

Reviving this thread because one of the plushes in the post above is now available for preorder.

Info is here, provided the link works. The EQD page has a link to the site you can buy them from.

I admit, I was unable to resist pre-ordering one. Just too bad it isn't Fluttershy instead of Twilight. Maybe they'll make more in the future.

By the way, best part? Price tag is $25!!!!!!!! Shipping amounted to maybe 12-13 for me, but still much less than one would normally have to pay for this level of show-accuracy and quality.

Jan 31, 13 at 12:11pm
hiigaran

better looking plushies that i think are official.

not too sure, though. i thought i read it somewhere a few days ago, but i could be wrong.

this would actually explain all the cease and desist notices that many ebay plushie makers have been getting.