Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » help please - traffic glitch/problem » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 11 at 4:19pmaxell

I´m kinda new here, so first of all I wanna say hello to everybody..
Needing some help here..so I´am playing my GTA SA on my ps2 and for some reason the traffic in the game went crazy somehow..
This thing happens on highways.
It is starting to drive me insane and playing like this is very difficult.
The cars on a highway just keep crashing into me and each other and they are driving so fast that I cannot even see them. Is it some kind of a glitch or something? Maybe because I used cheats?
Does anyone know why is this happening?
I´d be very appreciated for your help..
thanx, holla!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 13 at 8:39am
bigb12

man that happened to me on my ps2 on the free way the cars are fast then crash and blow up but thanks for showing me how to fix it

Feb 09, 13 at 11:45am
guest276493749

did you use the faster gameplay cheat? cuz that could be your problem

Jun 30, 11 at 4:46pm
Randome

You don't have a glitch. They're suppose to be really fast on those roads.

The reason they catch fire during the glitch, is that when the vehicles crash into eash-other at a very high speed, they can actually get stuck, partly inside each-other. This can sometimes happen in non-glitched games too. When that happens, the vehicle will lose its health in a few seconds.

Jun 30, 11 at 3:47pm
Blue-Dragon

I think I have that glitch on my game then. Exept the catching fire part. When ever im on a highway all the cars go at top speed. Its hard to get on the highway without beign hit. They dont go as fast as you said but still pretty fast.

Jun 30, 11 at 3:35pm
Randome

quote Blue-Dragon
I would actualy like to see that glitch. If there was only a way to recreate the glitch.
I believe there might be a way to recreate it (eventually) in my saved game, but the last time I saved, it was O.K. and I don't want to completely corrupt it.

Trust me, that glitch isn't anything you'd want into your game.

The cars on the usual roads usually work fine, but on the larger roads they spawn at the horizon and in a fraction of a second, they're already near you. The cars that see you, slow down, causing them all to crash into each-other and catch fire. The glitch usually fixes itself for any individual vehicle, that's been effected by anything, but all new spawns will drive super fast.

Jun 30, 11 at 11:18am
Blue-Dragon

I would actualy like to see that glitch. If there was only a way to recreate the glitch.

Jun 29, 11 at 6:25pm
axell

Hey man thanks a lot! you saved me!!
it worked! so far so good. I saved the game into a different slot and now it´s fine!

Jun 29, 11 at 5:06pm
Randome

Welcome to the forum.

It's a glitch. It doesn't have anything to do with cheat codes. I got the same glitch in my PC version and it turned out to be a corrupt saved game, but the PS2 version is slightly different, so I can't be sure of what's causing it.

I guess you could start the game and go save, but save into a different, currently empty, save slot. Then turn your PS2 off and restart. See if the new saved game has the same glitch.

If that doesn't fix it, then I don't know, but you could contact R* support at: http://support.rockstargames.com/home

The worst that happens, is that it's a corrupt saved game. I was lucky enough to have an older saved game, so I didn't lose much progress. That's why it's always good to have more than one saved game.

Edited to correct a spelling error.

Jun 29, 11 at 4:19pm
axell

I´m kinda new here, so first of all I wanna say hello to everybody..
Needing some help here..so I´am playing my GTA SA on my ps2 and for some reason the traffic in the game went crazy somehow..
This thing happens on highways.
It is starting to drive me insane and playing like this is very difficult.
The cars on a highway just keep crashing into me and each other and they are driving so fast that I cannot even see them. Is it some kind of a glitch or something? Maybe because I used cheats?
Does anyone know why is this happening?
I´d be very appreciated for your help..
thanx, holla!