Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy » RPG Social Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 11 at 7:21amBrokenKnights

Welcome All, to the makeshift headquarters of the RPG Social Forum. Currently, there is a hold on all Social/General forums. However, we've been given the green light to use this place as a stand-in until that hold is lifted.

Building a community doesn't guarantee an RPG Social Forum will eventually created, but it will certainly help the case. So let's make something here!

My name is BK and I have RPG in my DNA. My favorite WRPG is without question Mass Effect 2. It really just rips RPGs into the modern era. As far as JRPGs are concerned, I have way too many favorites. However, I do think that Persona 4 rises above the rests and claims my number one spot.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 13, 14 at 9:28pm
Miragedres

quote AgatioGanon
Good answer, Miragedres, I'll have to find out for myself when I play it.
Much better

May 13, 14 at 9:22pm
AgatioGanon

Good answer, Miragedres, I'll have to find out for myself when I play it.

May 13, 14 at 9:18pm
Miragedres

quote AgatioGanon
Well, Miragedres, even though that is the case, he's still the final boss, right?
Maybeh:D

May 13, 14 at 9:14pm
AgatioGanon

Well, Miragedres, even though that is the case, he's still the final boss, right?

May 13, 14 at 9:04pm
Miragedres

Too bad AgatioGanon. There isn't much told about Garland even in this game. In my experience Final Fantasy IX gave more of an in depth explanation of his origins and story as a villain.

May 13, 14 at 8:55pm
AgatioGanon

Hello I am AgatioGanon, this it, yeah, I'm that guy who hates Final Fantasy, but I'm willing to give the original its fair shot, I already like the idea of not having a main character with this four Warriors of Light thing, and I have to ask, this is the one with Garland, right?

I ask because Garland is my favorite villain in the entire series, I saw him in Dissidia and learned a bit about him there, so I do know his little secret identity, which is why I like him, he reminds me of Ganon, which is probably why I like him, Sephiroth is overated, yeah I said it.

Oct 09, 11 at 6:33am
shayne

level 255?? my gosh that's a long way to go
i don't think i can make it man '^'

Oct 07, 11 at 4:38pm
Miragedres

Welcome back ! Stick around. At least until Level 255.

BTW, you are currently Level 5. START POSTING!

Oct 07, 11 at 4:25pm
shayne

well mirargedres...... your coolness leveled up a thousand fold just for being YOU!!!
how's that for some coolness, huh partner?! hi btw i'll be frequenting here more often fellow seekers of neo

Oct 04, 11 at 10:18pm
Miragedres

Well you shut me up!

Also, your coolness leveled up twenty-fold with the fact that you played Breath of Death VII.