Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy » RPG Social Introduction Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 11 at 7:21amBrokenKnights

Welcome All, to the makeshift headquarters of the RPG Social Forum. Currently, there is a hold on all Social/General forums. However, we've been given the green light to use this place as a stand-in until that hold is lifted.

Building a community doesn't guarantee an RPG Social Forum will eventually created, but it will certainly help the case. So let's make something here!

My name is BK and I have RPG in my DNA. My favorite WRPG is without question Mass Effect 2. It really just rips RPGs into the modern era. As far as JRPGs are concerned, I have way too many favorites. However, I do think that Persona 4 rises above the rests and claims my number one spot.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 11 at 6:33am
shayne

level 255?? my gosh that's a long way to go
i don't think i can make it man '^'

Oct 07, 11 at 4:38pm
Miragedres

Welcome back ! Stick around. At least until Level 255.

BTW, you are currently Level 5. START POSTING!

Oct 07, 11 at 4:25pm
shayne

well mirargedres...... your coolness leveled up a thousand fold just for being YOU!!!
how's that for some coolness, huh partner?! hi btw i'll be frequenting here more often fellow seekers of neo

Oct 04, 11 at 10:18pm
Miragedres

Well you shut me up!

Also, your coolness leveled up twenty-fold with the fact that you played Breath of Death VII.

Oct 04, 11 at 10:06pm
Lorx

quote miragedres
Welcome Lorx to the forum. You need to play more RPGs mang.

Y u no Mass Effect 1 or other Megaman Battle Networks?
Never played ME1, and the other Battlenetworks weren't as good, well 2 was good, but 3 is still my favorite. Played every game in the series up through Starforce, only missing Battlenetwork 4.5, a JP-only release.

I've played quite a few and still have more waiting in line.

Oct 04, 11 at 2:07pm
Miragedres

Welcome Lorx to the forum. You need to play more RPGs mang.

Y u no Mass Effect 1 or other Megaman Battle Networks?

Oct 04, 11 at 5:09am
Lorx

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, Lorx is climbin' in yo windows. Hi there.
(If you don't know what's that's referencing, see here, so I don't look like a complete idiot)

Hey look a list to not read at all:
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Megaman Battlenetwork 3
  • Rift
  • Assassin's Creed 1/2/Brotherhood
  • Batman Arkham Asylum
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • Borderlands
  • Mass Effect 2

Sep 23, 11 at 7:25am
Miragedres

Dovelove Explain this FFIX challenge. Are you after the Excaliber II? And welcome to the forum.

Sep 23, 11 at 2:07am
Dovelove

Bump. FFIX challenge now.

Aug 03, 11 at 8:13pm
King of Ice

Well, hi everyone. I'm King of Ice, though you can call me "Ice" or "KoI".
I used to dislike RPGs as a kid, but I grew to love them. I'm more of a JPRG guy, but I do like my fair share of WRPGs.

My favorite JRPG is...well, it's pretty much a dead tie between .Hack//GU and Persona 4, favorite WRPG would be Fable II and Mass Effect 2 (I'm an inconsistent guy ).