Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Terraria » Make your own Item » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 11 at 1:51amChaosfire

Title says it all.
Mine would be a spike like object something like what Scorpion from Mortal Combat uses. It would bring enemies closer, and stun them, leaving them open for attack. Would do 20 damage.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 9, 16 at 9:23am

Invinciblity Armour

Tooltip: "Makes you invincible so you can laugh as the Wall of Flesh attempts to kill you."

How to get: Jump on a dirt block, then a stone block, and then have Pinky the slime kill you. Then you will find the armour in your inventory when you respawn.

Jun 6, 16 at 11:29am

The Ultra Rare Super Awesome Item

Ranged Damage: 1
Melee Damage: -350
Mana Use: 700

Tooltip: Sucker...

May 27, 12 at 2:28pm

Pro items Now. These weapons are created by me and modded by me and exist on Realone mod.

Infinium Blade
1 melee damage
Crazy Speed
"This super fast..."

Nova Piece
Made for poison!

186 melee damage
Fast Speed
"Like a boss"

Jan 30, 12 at 5:51pm

Dimond mega axe chops any enemy in half exept bosses

Jan 14, 12 at 12:37pm
Lil J

Ban Hammer trap.
Once activated, you get sent to the Underworld with an increased mob spawn rate.

Jan 14, 12 at 4:08am

While i haven't played terraria in forever so, yea but also i would make a /ban button that make people dissapear forever.

Jan 13, 12 at 12:20pm

Yeah, there are mods for practically every game
PedguinGames on youtube does videos on a ton of them, and you could probabky find some you like just by searching.

Jan 13, 12 at 6:53am

wait, chaosfire there are mods in terraria now? I would make the homie blade it does 9001 and spams a random person saying "WHAZZ UP HOMIEZ" :3

Jan 10, 12 at 6:31pm

Cluster-Bomb: after exploding it drops a few bombs that explode again

Napalm: after exploding it leaves the ground on fire

Jan 6, 12 at 4:32pm

Wow, you seem as quite the Terraria enthusiast. Do you know any coders? It would be cool to see these items as a modpack.