Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Pony Avatar/Sig Request Thread » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 11 at 7:25pmKaiba

I figured we needed a thread for requesting pony related avatars and sigs. And only pony related. If anypony asks for something else, I will not be very happy!

Anyways, I'll probably be fullfilling a request or two myself. Resizes, crops, and transparencies are really my forte, but I might be able to do some animated stuff as well.

So, start requesting!

For reference, filesize and resolution limits:

Banners - 575x135 | 100KB

Suggested from for submitting requests:

[b]Type[/b]: 
[b]Animated?[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:
[b]Border[/b]:
[b]Resources[/b]:

Type is Avatar or banner (or other type)
Animated is Yes/No
Description is for describing features of the work you want done like text, border.
Border is yes/no and can include more specialized description (IE: multicolored, fancy, the color, etc)
Resources is listing the images the artist should use.

Here are some avatars and banners for general use courtesy of Shadow of Death and myself:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 02, 14 at 10:33am
Stitch

quote Shadow of Death

Stitch could you add that to the first post (make sure you PREVIEW before finishing the edit this time XD)? Also, update the following banner/Avatar limits?
I did preview last time, I just didn't know what was wrong with it.

Apr 02, 14 at 7:19am
Shadow of Death

Just going to add this here too:

Stitch could you add that to the first post (make sure you PREVIEW before finishing the edit this time XD)? Also, update the following banner/Avatar limits?

Banners - 575x135 | 100KB

May 29, 13 at 10:21pm
Shadow of Death

HeyyHiHelloThere - Here is the request thread XD

I also added it to the first post, under a list of banners.

Dec 06, 12 at 3:30am
Discord Whooves

It's beautiful thanks

Dec 05, 12 at 4:41pm
Shadow of Death

quote Discord Whooves
Ello there, I would like if you could make an avatar of Discord Whooves for me in the 65x65 standard you made others such as if you need a picture of Discord Whooves here's an example of him if you could it would be great thanks for the time :D
Well, I couldn't remember exactly how I did the Soarin' one (the rest in the first post were done by other people, I just copied the style for a Soarin' one someone wanted), but I had a go.

Dec 04, 12 at 6:44pm
Discord Whooves

Ello there, I would like if you could make an avatar of Discord Whooves for me in the 65x65 standard you made others such as if you need a picture of Discord Whooves here's an example of him if you could it would be great thanks for the time

Oct 25, 12 at 8:18am
hiigaran

Oct 25, 12 at 7:23am
Short Circuit

Is that why you like Octavia so much?

Oct 25, 12 at 3:48am
hiigaran

homeworld is my religion. you should know that!

if it makes you feel better, shes got the bigger one!

...eww, that sounds wrong.

Oct 25, 12 at 2:14am
Short Circuit

hiigaran

I protest! As a staunch Octavia fanatic you, I proclaim, should acquire an Octavia avatar. The fact that you would so cruelly shun her in favor of a garish Angel Moon emblem is pure blasphemy. A sacrilege!

I demand that this be rectified at once!