Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Pony Avatar/Sig Request Thread » Post Reply

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 11 at 7:25pmKaiba

I figured we needed a thread for requesting pony related avatars and sigs. And only pony related. If anypony asks for something else, I will not be very happy!

Anyways, I'll probably be fullfilling a request or two myself. Resizes, crops, and transparencies are really my forte, but I might be able to do some animated stuff as well.

So, start requesting!

For reference, filesize and resolution limits:

Banners - 575x135 | 100KB

Suggested from for submitting requests:

[b]Type[/b]: 
[b]Animated?[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:
[b]Border[/b]:
[b]Resources[/b]:

Type is Avatar or banner (or other type)
Animated is Yes/No
Description is for describing features of the work you want done like text, border.
Border is yes/no and can include more specialized description (IE: multicolored, fancy, the color, etc)
Resources is listing the images the artist should use.

Here are some avatars and banners for general use courtesy of Shadow of Death and myself:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 14 at 12:20pm
Cloud

More Flutterbat, can't decide which to use!

Edit: Perfect!

Edit: Had to fiddle to make it useable.

Sep 12, 14 at 11:23pm
Kingy

Yeah those are pretty sweet. Clever!

Sep 12, 14 at 11:27am
Cloud

Stitch

quote Tada!
I love this one! Sorry, I got bored xD Ill stop bothering you.

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2014-09-12T12:11:17-07:00.

Sep 12, 14 at 10:32am
Shadow of Death

Kellan - Nice result. Though I personally made the cutie marks one neo color, and the coats the other. However, since they're right on the flank surrounded by a different color anyway it makes little difference, they're going to be visible either way so it's just as well you made them a more noticeable color to give it some 'pop'.

Sep 12, 14 at 10:13am
Stitch

Awesome. :3

Sep 12, 14 at 9:59am
Cloud

Shadow of Death
They are SO good! Im gonna give it a go!

Edit:

quote Revealed
Its either or unfortunatly, but I guess you could mix em up! I put my best three into one, and my least faveriot (Still love) in the other, Pinkie Pia and Applejack tied, so I went with Applejack.

Stitch
Guess you can add these if you want.

Sep 11, 14 at 1:54pm
Shadow of Death

Stitch - Thanks dood ^_^

Kellan - Of course you can! That's what they're there for XD

Well, neo has a 100KB limit so I'm guessing it was too heavy when you tried to use them as two separate images because they'd be weighted more that way. Would have been neat to have one on one side of your post and the other on the other side. Ah well.

Working with Neo Colors is one of my fortes. I have done it a few times:

Oldest still visible. Another, Animated One, Animated Text one, Neo Colors but not really hiding anything, A large design, Fluttershy, Rarity, Animated Avatars, Anime One, Derpy, Anime Girl & Brony At Home, Checkerboard.

Just in case you want more ideas as to using Neo Colors XD

Years ago my photobucket was summarily deleted by the company for reasons unknown, so a lot of my old graphics work is lost, I might have had one or two Neo Colors works before the Flonne & Etna one.

Sep 11, 14 at 12:47pm
Cloud

Hope you dont mind me using one of the banners, my two fave ponies too.
Such a great idea though! Might steal it in the future (Mwuhaha)
Anyway I had to upload it as one image to get it to work,I dont know what happened with that. it was the wrong file size so I uploaded seperate and THEN it was too heavy so I dunno.

Sep 11, 14 at 11:14am
Stitch

Done.

Sep 11, 14 at 9:18am
Shadow of Death

Made a couple of banners, one of which I'll use on another forum. Thought I'd post them here.

Neither is fancy, mostly just a cropped image with a border TBH.

Stitch - Could you add these to the OP under Banners plz?