Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 26, 11 at 10:59pmKaiba

What's up my fellow bronies! And girl bronies as well, I suppose.

Introduce yourself here and while you're at it, tell us your favorite character!

I'm Kaiba, and I think Fluttershy is awesome!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 28, 14 at 12:56am
Tomorrow

yes, this is Tomorrow...glad to join this big family

Jun 06, 14 at 8:48pm
Slowpoke360

quote Stitch
If you have an image of a pony you like, you can request to have that image to be used as your "cutiemark", and Sonic Flash will then add it up.
Ah wonderful! Cherry Berry is second best pony.

Jun 06, 14 at 3:59pm
Stitch

quote Slowpoke360
Huh I didn't know there was an MLP forum, nor that Stitch was a brony. Well ya learn something new everyday.
lol, that Slowpoke name might suit you. XD
And hi, welcome to the forum.

Anyyyways I might pArTiCipAtE in this forum (also how do I get the fancy avatar... thing?)
You can request one in the thread just below this one.

If you have an image of a pony you like, you can request to have that image to be used as your "cutiemark", and Sonic Flash will then add it up.

Jun 06, 14 at 12:14pm
Slowpoke360

Huh I didn't know there was an MLP forum, nor that Stitch was a brony. Well ya learn something new everyday.

Anyyyways I might pArTiCipAtE in this forum (also how do I get the fancy avatar... thing?)

Oh also completely forgot, HEY EVERYBODYPONY

May 14, 14 at 6:49am
hiigaran

forums have a quick reply and a full reply. theres really not that much of a difference. a full reply just gives you extra options to format your posts. all the important stuff is in the quick reply anyway. i never use the full reply.

May 14, 14 at 4:28am
CaptnSunny

quote Kingy
quote CaptnSunny
Hey people. I am just gonna post here because of some "enactment" that made me go join here, via another account on mine.

I am basically this: https://forum.spore.com/jforum/user/profile/89901.page

Well, I am just gonna post here for brony stuff. Main things go to the Sporum.

I have no personal pony favorite.

NOTE: Wait, I have to give credit to SpiritofthwWolf. I used the vector of EIements of Harmony and edited it for my avatar. I don't have a deviantart account, so I had to do it the hard way. Sorry
Welcome to the forum Hope you like it here brah.
Well, I need to get used in the neoseeker forums. There is a quick post, and a normal post. I do not know whether it is a quick post of a regular post when I do either. Ugh, this will take a while.

May 02, 14 at 7:31pm
kingy

quote CaptnSunny
Hey people. I am just gonna post here because of some "enactment" that made me go join here, via another account on mine.

NOTE: Wait, I have to give credit to SpiritofthwWolf. I used the vector of EIements of Harmony and edited it for my avatar. I don't have a deviantart account, so I had to do it the hard way. Sorry
Welcome to the forum Hope you like it here brah.

May 02, 14 at 6:34pm
CaptnSunny

quote Stitch
Welcome to the Pony forum, CaptnSunny!
Thank you! I am from the Sporum.

May 02, 14 at 1:50pm
Stitch

Welcome to the Pony forum, CaptnSunny!

May 02, 14 at 4:18am
CaptnSunny