Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 26, 11 at 10:59pmKaiba

What's up my fellow bronies! And girl bronies as well, I suppose.

Introduce yourself here and while you're at it, tell us your favorite character!

I'm Kaiba, and I think Fluttershy is awesome!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 14, 15 at 8:14am
Stitch

quote Dino-Mario
Greetings! I've been a brony since late 2012. The episode that got me hooked was Ticket Master. So yeah, it's nice to meet you all and I wanna say hello to the Neoseeker herd
Nice to see a new member here, welcome. :3

Aug 13, 15 at 11:42pm
Dino-Mario

Greetings! I've been a brony since late 2012. The episode that got me hooked was Ticket Master. So yeah, it's nice to meet you all and I wanna say hello to the Neoseeker herd

Jul 11, 15 at 8:53am
Kingy

This forum has also had a pretty weird history with some members that haven't exactly shined a positive light towards bronies. Although I do totally understand people thinking we're a bunch of weirdos, since I thought the same thing before I became a fan. I was judging hard on this fanbase back when I first heard about it in April of 2011, haha.

What would be awesome is if more people knew about this place, because I know there's a lot of fans out there who don't know about it. And many of those who do know about us rarely visit because there's nothing really going on for people to participate in.

But who knows, maybe we'll see a boom again one of these days.

Jul 10, 15 at 1:05pm
Shadow of Death

quote pachiri-soo
I can't believe that I haven't introduced myself here yet. Hi, my name's Pachi. I have been stalking this place before haha cx I believe that no one's too old for ponies and I'm proud to be a brony.
Would be nice to see more ponies post here, but at least we do have visitors.

I think the sentiment can be applied to cartoons/animation in general. The sentiment that cartoons/animation/anime is for kids and only for kids. It's as silly as saying videogames are only for kids IMO.

Jul 03, 15 at 9:01pm
pachiri-soo

This place is too precious to be left out ^^

Jul 03, 15 at 8:11am
Kingy

What I wouldn't give to see this forum active again...

Well, it's good to know we're still getting newcomers! Welcome, pachiri-soo.

Jun 15, 15 at 1:19pm
Stitch

quote pachiri-soo
I believe that no one's too old for ponies and I'm proud to be a brony.
Ain't that the truth. :3

Welcome.

Jun 15, 15 at 9:45am
pachiri-soo

I can't believe that I haven't introduced myself here yet. Hi, my name's Pachi. I have been stalking this place before haha cx I believe that no one's too old for ponies and I'm proud to be a brony.

Feb 14, 15 at 10:12am
Stitch

quote Dragonmaiden
Also, Stitch
HOW ARE THE AVATARS SO HUGE?!
Javascript. :3

Check this thread, and perhaps you could request an avatar yourself. =P

Notify Sonic Flash when you do, so he can edit it in.

Feb 14, 15 at 9:44am
Dragonmaiden

Like ALL the ponies!! And have watched ALL the episodes!

But mostly Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack

Also, Stitch
HOW ARE THE AVATARS SO HUGE?!