Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony » where to call home and life there » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 1:18pm
DeathRace

Verdant meadows private airfield coz you can store lots of stuff there

Aug 01, 11 at 9:31pm
Aswm420

1st to trippel DX it was Lance Vance remember the line were he in VC stroies jumps the car saying ONE LAST VANCE VANCE CHANCE.

i would live in in vice city also and here is Y.

the fun party life THINK the city is a remake of MIAMI FLORDA .

so the sun/fun/beach life and all thoes hot babes in thoes tight bikinies would be hot LOL get it hot beach/sun/ babes.

i would live close to the beach were my guys job was a beach batrol man THINK nd remember the quads in CV Stories i would live inn a small apartment with a 2 car garage

my daly driver would be a hermiese REMEMBER THEM the cool black cars that were in REAL LIFE 40s to 51 MURCURY cars with the side pipes and the flames shooting out the side ?

my other car would WELLLL it would be the BF INJCTION or the dune buggie in GTA SA think all the beach and so on fast car on the beach i would be the COOL COP.

now as for a 2nd choice for my dalie driver i would go with the infernus the one that looked like the old 74 to 88 lamborginie countach THIS was and is my dream car.

YES i said was and is my dream car you can have any car you want the new lamborginie mercalogo or infernus in GTA 4 and any other car GIVE ME this ONE car and i am cool.

now as for the weekend i would go to the night club that ou later on got and be a party guy think of this a cool club with the who's who pf party goers i would be ther as both a party guy and a cop any thing i saw i did not like the look of OR was not bribed to look the other way of would get me more in with the owner.

i would also compeet at the races in the seadium remember the demo derby ?

Jun 27, 11 at 3:53pm
TripleDX

Id live in Vice City too! id like to live on the little island where all the rich people live!
if i had to choose a friend id pick the guy from Vice City stories, i forgot his name, Vince Vance was it?

Jun 26, 11 at 3:06pm
Archer of Morrowind

hey i thought of this while think about all the cities in gta and i came up with this if you could live in any of the cities which one do you want to live in vice city or los santos, san firo,las ventures or liberty city i would like to live in vice city but i would visit sanandreas i would live on the right side of vice city drive a saber gt and i know that there not in the game but i would have and live in the apertment where you live on the other side of the map and i would work at the police department and cj would be my freind