Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's NZXT Sentry Mesh fan controller review » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 24, 11 at 8:14pm
hiigaran

warranty on a fan controller...doesnt that seem superfluous, really? its not like a fan controller can fail, unless you exceed its amperage ratings.

Jun 24, 11 at 8:12pm
Supernova1332

Nice review. Like the plain mesh look and it's at quite an attractive price for offering 30w per channel. Most in the price range only offer about 10w. If you know you'd never like the LED on you could always snip it, but I know many won't do that for fear of breaking the warranty.

Jun 24, 11 at 3:27pm
hiigaran

i did find the sliders an interesting way of controlling fans as opposed to dials, but sadly, my delta would burn that controller out before long. it definitely would have looked nice to have actually. ahh well, im just going to have to make my own fan controller if need be...

btw...might want to fix that html issue...

Jun 23, 11 at 10:53pm
leochan

The NZXT Sentry Mesh is a fan controller that occupies in a 5.25" drive bay of your case, yet blends in with the rest of it by doing away with those fancy, colorful LCD readouts. Instead, the Sentry Mesh makes use of five 30W linear potentiometers on a mesh grill (hence the Mesh moniker) that you can slide to adjust the speeds of any connected system fans. It won't look too fancy at first glance, but hit our review to see if it's hiding any surprises during our testing!

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>