Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Hardest character to use? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 19, 11 at 3:05pmGlacxor

My Hardest character to use is probably Ness and Lucas i dont understand how to use them to their full potential. Whats yours?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 11, 13 at 2:11am
Superoblivious

Olimar. The thought of being attackless without Pikmin (with the exception of 5 weak attacks and a Final Smash) makes me hate him.

Jun 24, 13 at 7:08pm
kasson

but however my best chracter is lucas i have complete control and im nice with his recorvey move ness sucks i can play with lucas but no ness and ness is stronger -_- amd saved lucas life on sse

Jun 02, 13 at 1:01pm
Roxas

King Dedede is a character that I always had trouble using. My friends would get mad if I got lucky OHKO'ing them out of the arena with one hammer swing.

May 16, 13 at 12:16pm
dundundidun

quote Metal Shadow
I feel a bit hurt with everybody saying Lucas is hard to use as I really like using him. But for me I must say the hardest character to use is Yoshi. He makes no sense to me with any of his moves.
Yeah. What is so hard about the Mother twins?

May 15, 13 at 6:40pm
Daylight

Sonic's Smash is pretty good(you just can't use it ), and you don't run all the time. Dodges, dodge rolls, homing, are all alternatives. Sonic is easy, I can't do(don't try) Yoshi, Diddy, Donkey, Bowser, Dedede, Ganon, Cpt. Falcon.

May 15, 13 at 2:29am
weegeetimeguard

Ness and Lucas are easy! just do PK thunder correctly and you'll never fall! Sonic has got LOTS of disavantiges im only gonna say 2: 1. You end up losing by runing around like a dimwit. 2. The Final Smash for sonic serverely SUCKS BADLY plus doesent do much damadge exept to yourself.

May 14, 13 at 4:20pm
Little Cheese

Bowser and Wolf

May 14, 13 at 1:59pm
PichuRules

I find slow characters hard to use.

Examples: Ganondorf, Ike, Snake, King Dedede, and even Jigglypuff.

May 13, 13 at 11:42am
Daylight

quote Daylight
quote SPeKTRe
I agree with Avocado. I can't use heavy characters like Ike because they're just so unbelievably slow. People can easily grab you before you do a simple smash attack.
That's why you get them on the defense, and when they recover you kick their ass. I use Ike, alot. I have to dodge alot, use my counter attack, grab them and throw them off the edge, a couple of normal strikes and put them off the edge, Aether is pretty damn effective. I get them off the stage and while their jumping back on I do my side smash attack and kill them, easily. Ganondorf, is just hard in general.
quote Techno2
I would say Zero Suit Samus, buuut i guess thats just me, so id say Ice Climbers, Olimar, and Princess Peach, which is probably also personal preference. The rest may seem kinda quirky at first, but you just need a few brawls to get used to them.
Peach is amazing.

May 09, 13 at 7:37am
waterfireeee

Mine would probably be MR.G.A.W:shocked: