Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Nintendo 3DS Official Photo Album » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 19, 11 at 2:10pmDragoon

Moderator approved

Nintendo 3DS Photo Album

This is a thread to share the pictures you have taken with your 3DS! With the new addition of 3D images I'm sure plenty of you have been taking pictures eagerly, or at least taken a few to see the quality. This is a place to share any ones you find particularly interesting, be it while out in town or just around your local area, or even just pictures of you and your friends, this is a place for sharing.

Both Sitewide and forum rules apply.

Enjoy.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 14, 13 at 7:09pm
FoneBoneFan15

The third one looks like a spider. It kinda looks funny though!

Sep 14, 13 at 1:23pm
Swampert X

uploaded a few test pics onto my computer from my 3DS today

ohi Squiggle

Jun 25, 11 at 11:35pm
darkside

Yeah he plays the piano, so...add 2 and 2 together.

I forgot to eliminate the "/" from the end of all the original domains, so the pictures wouldn't originally show up. I would post a ton more but I would horribly embarrass my friends on the internet, and if I know something about the internet, it's that no picture can be fully taken off it.

Jun 25, 11 at 11:25pm
ProfessorMaple

They're showing-up fine to me.
Also, I like your friend's shirt in the second picture there. I think I might have to make a similar one for my bassoon player friend.

Jun 24, 11 at 2:27am
darkside

Alright, might as well post some pictures of my and my friends during study hall. It's kinda odd posting pictures of them, but whatever...(by the way I'm not in any of the pictures, simply because I haven't taken a picture of myself yet.)

I forgot the [img] tags! And I'm having trouble getting the pictures to show!

Jun 21, 11 at 2:13am
ProfessorMaple

I'm not exactly sure that I'm not too lazy to figure out how to get the 3D versions of these pictures on here, so here's a bunch of 2D's.

My roomie and I wanted to see hoe the 3D worked with fight scenes.

I did a little 3D drawing in the AR Games.

My roomies and I wanted to know what a Giraffe and an Elephant would look like if they were combined.

My roomies and I having a jam session.

Jun 19, 11 at 2:10pm
Dragoon

Moderator approved

Nintendo 3DS Photo Album

This is a thread to share the pictures you have taken with your 3DS! With the new addition of 3D images I'm sure plenty of you have been taking pictures eagerly, or at least taken a few to see the quality. This is a place to share any ones you find particularly interesting, be it while out in town or just around your local area, or even just pictures of you and your friends, this is a place for sharing.

Both Sitewide and forum rules apply.

Enjoy.