Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Playstation Network » Forgot password AND birthday ffs. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 19, 11 at 12:11ammin

Hey guys, I'm having a serious problem here. I forgot my password and the birth date that was supposed to be set with the account. Before you say "How did you forget your birth date" and "Make a new account" I want to answer those for you to save your time.

I made this PSN account when I was under the age of 18, and I don't know what month, day or year I set it for. I was stupid and didn't pick a date I would remember because I thought I'd never need to use it - I regret.

I'm not making a new account because the account I can't log into has all my friends on it, all my achievements in the games I play, and is overall my main account and I'm definitely not ready to move on from it.

So I've been doing some research around the Internet and people have been saying that I can call into the PS3 telephone number and have them give me my password. Also, the email I used to make my account is no longer in use, and I forgot the password to that too.

So pretty much I'm kicking myself in the ass for this whole thing and pretty pissed that everything seems to be working against me completely. I also want to take the time to say that I completely blame PS3 network for making me change my password in the first place. I'm not good with remembering passwords, so I use the same password for everything. The fact that they made me change my password completely throws me off guard since I don't use any other passwords. From past experience any time I use a new password I've never used before, I'll end up forgetting it within the month. I'm really pissed, and I'm just hoping that somebody out there has experienced what I'm experiencing and wouldn't mind passing the secret along on how to get your password back so to speak.

Thanks for any help guys.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 14, 14 at 6:01am
Robert Curtis

quote min
Hey guys, I'm having a serious problem here. I forgot my password and the birth date that was supposed to be set with the account. Before you say "How did you forget your birth date" and "Make a new account" I want to answer those for you to save your time.

I made this PSN account when I was under the age of 18, and I don't know what month, day or year I set it for. I was stupid and didn't pick a date I would remember because I thought I'd never need to use it - I regret.

I'm not making a new account because the account I can't log into has all my friends on it, all my achievements in the games I play, and is overall my main account and I'm definitely not ready to move on from it.

So I've been doing some research around the Internet and people have been saying that I can call into the PS3 telephone number and have them give me my password. Also, the email I used to make my account is no longer in use, and I forgot the password to that too.

So pretty much I'm kicking myself in the ass for this whole thing and pretty pissed that everything seems to be working against me completely. I also want to take the time to say that I completely blame PS3 network for making me change my password in the first place. I'm not good with remembering passwords, so I use the same password for everything. The fact that they made me change my password completely throws me off guard since I don't use any other passwords. From past experience any time I use a new password I've never used before, I'll end up forgetting it within the month. I'm really pissed, and I'm just hoping that somebody out there has experienced what I'm experiencing and wouldn't mind passing the secret along on how to get your password back so to speak.

Thanks for any help guys.

Mar 07, 14 at 6:40am
unclebobert87

quote khabar_robinson
quote unclebobert87
It sounds like you will need to make a new account. If you can, make a new one on that profile so you keep all trophies.

You can't blame Sony for your lack of memory, and its also stupid to have the same password on everything. If you insist on having the same password on everything, then change the password on everything else
... ok I totally disagreed with u I like keeping everything the same password word it help me with alot of things and yea it is *bleep*ing stupid to change password with knowing psn *bleep*ing up
If you like having the same password, change it every now and then

Mar 06, 14 at 10:46pm
khabar_robinson

quote unclebobert87
It sounds like you will need to make a new account. If you can, make a new one on that profile so you keep all trophies.

You can't blame Sony for your lack of memory, and its also stupid to have the same password on everything. If you insist on having the same password on everything, then change the password on everything else
... ok I totally disagreed with u I like keeping everything the same password word it help me with alot of things and yea it is *bleep*ing stupid to change password with knowing psn *bleep*ing up

Dec 27, 13 at 4:44am
gng364

Hey found the solution for me.My problem was that they erased my password recently and when i tried to sign in my ps3 gave me a form without writing the birthday I entered

Dec 27, 13 at 1:54am
tech geek

call sony support at 1800345sony. As long as you know what the email is and your gamer tag th
ey can help you.

Dec 26, 13 at 7:29am
no name

me too i have the same problem

Dec 02, 13 at 10:31pm
T0Y-SOLDIERS2

hey soney im ps3 accountn T0Y-SODERS2 was taking by some i meet on ghost lates night from this man and i forgot my date off birth and the emile and can you get back to me by ringing me on 0477479048 plzz i really want this my accont back

Nov 22, 13 at 6:26am
gng364

I am having the same problem and i don't know what
to do PLS HELP ME PEOPLE

Nov 22, 13 at 6:25am
gng364

I am having thcsame problem and i don't know wha to do PLS HELP ME PEOPLE

Oct 23, 13 at 4:35pm
jamestee

I am having trouble with my account I have forgot my date of birth and my password and I have rang ps3 they haven't done nothing to solve this shit was has gone on is there any other kind of way to get me a new password I really need this account for the ps4 coming out??