Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Toon Link (PLEASE HELP) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 16, 11 at 5:31pmGamefreak2269

To unlock Toon Link can you unlock him JUST by playing 400 brawls? Or do you have to do everything else like beat the Subspace Emmisery. And if I just got Jigglypuff, would I JUST have to play 50 more brawls?! I"M REALLY CONFUSED, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 12 at 3:53pm
Spontex

Jigglypuff: Beat SSE and go to the Swamp you'll find her in one of the doors (Can't remember)

Toon Link: Beat SSE and go to the Forest and you'll find him in the 1st door that's floating

Wolf: Beat SSE now you should have unlocked "Boss battles" now complete it with either Fox or Falco (It can be on any difficulty)

That's it..

Jun 24, 11 at 4:32am
Arpeggium

I would suggest SSE.

But if you want to take extra time and do Classic, have fun. You might just sharpen your skills during the last 50 battles. =)

Jun 17, 11 at 1:08am
StewieRox

quote Fury
quote Gamefreak2269
Wouldn't it be quicker to play 400 brawls because I already got Jigglypuff, so I would only have to play 50 more brawls!
There's Wolf at 450 as well. I suppose if you just do one stock matches and jump off the edge it would be faster to do versus, but the SSE isn't all that long and it unlocks every character.
But remember, Toon Link is one of the 3 hidden characters (along with Jigglypuff & Wolf), where you have to go back to a certain level and go through a certain door, then beat them. If he/she's already at that many Brawls, might as well just do what you suggested, one stock and jump off the edge, stuff like that. However, if he/she's already beaten SSE, then they might as well just Google what level it is, go back and go through the door, and then unlock him.
You hear that, Gamefreak2269?

Jun 16, 11 at 8:18pm
Fury

quote Gamefreak2269
Wouldn't it be quicker to play 400 brawls because I already got Jigglypuff, so I would only have to play 50 more brawls!
There's Wolf at 450 as well. I suppose if you just do one stock matches and jump off the edge it would be faster to do versus, but the SSE isn't all that long and it unlocks every character.

Jun 16, 11 at 5:44pm
mattardis

beat the SSE and then beat classic AFTERWARDS

Jun 16, 11 at 5:43pm
Gamefreak2269

Jun 16, 11 at 5:39pm
Fury

You can do either the SSE or play all the versus matches, but the SSE would be much quicker.

Jun 16, 11 at 5:31pm
Gamefreak2269

To unlock Toon Link can you unlock him JUST by playing 400 brawls? Or do you have to do everything else like beat the Subspace Emmisery. And if I just got Jigglypuff, would I JUST have to play 50 more brawls?! I"M REALLY CONFUSED, PLEASE HELP!!!!