Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Link's Journal: The Adventure » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 11 at 10:38pmDark Arcanine

1. It begins...

Welcome to Link’s Journal: The Adventure! A tale of bravery and adventure is about to be told; a legend written; a hero born. The scene is set, and all the pieces are in place. An evil threat looms, and it is up to you to take up the reigns and travel through place and time to save the day.

Will you make history?

-----

2. Description

Link’s Journal: The Adventure is a thread for all proud owners of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D to record their story of legend and share it amongst fellow gamers. It provides you with the opportunity to document your adventure, successes and failures, while discussing them with your peers.

-----

3. Rules and Guidelines

Please read and ensure you understand everything below before posting. If you have any queries, feel free to voice them in the thread or over Private Message.

Double Posting: There may come a time where no one has posted since your last update. If this is the case, please refrain from double posting. Instead, simply edit in the new part of your personal story into your existing post. You may include something such as a date to distinguish between entries within the post if you wish.

On Topic: Please remember to keep on topic. Only post to log your progress or comment on other people’s entries. Other discussions are supported by other parts of the forum, so please ensure to use the appropriate place.

Length and Depth: Link’s Journal is all about recording your story while sharing it with your fellow gamers. The format of how you go about this is largely up to you, but you are invited to be as creative as you wish.

The bare minimum for your journal may be bullet points or simple sentences to explain the main gist of what you have done; the easy way to tell if you’ve achieved this is, if you can’t figure out what you’ve done from reading your own post, then it doesn’t contain enough information. If you’re feeling more adventurous, you’re more than welcome to write out your story and progress in full paragraphs and even with a twist, such as writing it in actual story format (as in writing it like bits of a book).

Be Courteous: Commenting on each other’s progress and achievements is encouraged, but maintain a positive tone at all times. Posting just to make a comment such as “you suck” is never productive, especially when you could just have a laugh together instead. This thread is the opportunity to bring together our experiences as a community, and as such we should keep it friendly at all times.

Hyrule needs a hero; will you answer the call?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 24, 12 at 6:24pm
nopomalo

Key:I said PRETTY MUCH 100%, I still have to get biggoron`s sword and 29 more gold skulltula tokens.

Feb 20, 12 at 3:44am
sfree36

100% completion in ocarina and master quest

Feb 12, 12 at 12:30am
ssmit422

I am such a failure. I just let ganondorf into the sacred realm and then went to sleep for seven years, allowing him to conquer Hyrule. He has now killed all the zoras but two and he has turned this once beautiful land into a place of horrors. I am thinking about walking into a redead and not fighting it. (this is my theory as to when link dies.)

Jan 07, 12 at 10:33pm
nopomalo

beat the game,got ice arrwos, pretty much 100%

Nov 03, 11 at 4:13am
Roxas

Congratulations on beating the game.

Now get busy on Master Quest, or you can try to tackle some of the other challenges that this game has to offer, such as the three heart run.

Oct 14, 11 at 2:56am
Mini D1

I... FINSHED THE GAME! THAT *****Y GANONDORF IS DEAD! YES!!! BOOM BOOM YAY!!!! HE IS SO EASY! I will start a FAQ on how to beat some bosses!

Sep 14, 11 at 3:46pm
Hmszelda

im trying to win that darned horse race D:
I also have to go get that darned hookshot, i think xD
edit
Just finished that ol' forest temple ^-^
Poor Saria D:
In the water temple now.... im so lost @.@

Sep 05, 11 at 4:46pm
Cyanide

I just beat Ganon last night, and forgot to use the Master Sword to finish him off. I was slashing his tail for a good 30 minutes.

Aug 21, 11 at 5:34pm
noah1718

I just beat the game for the first time yesterday. I started at the Water temple all the way to killing ganon for 16 hours straight. This is the first time I ever beat orcarina although I've made it as far as the fire temple on N64. I just want to say that this is one of the most amazing games i Have ever play and hope to start the master quest soon.

Aug 17, 11 at 11:39pm
NESRules

I'm trying to get 100% complete and no game overs, but I'm so tempted to attack some Cuccos.