Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy IV » palom and porum » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 11 at 7:24pmjaxx

So when they turn themselves to stone, can you ever turn them back, or is that the end of them?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 27, 12 at 10:11am
Zack_305

You can get the augments for Twincast cry and bluff from the Elder in Mysidia after that, so some part of them does carry on with you

Jan 27, 12 at 10:11am
Zack_305

You can get the augments for Twincast cry and bluff from the Elder in Mysidia after that, so some part of them does carry on with you

Aug 31, 11 at 3:35am
Koj

At least let us wake them up. They don't need to rejoin the party.

Here's a little fanfic:
Palom and Porom turn to stone. Cecil and co. venture to find the cure. They find it. Return to the twins and heal them. The twins are extremely exhausted and cannot rejoin the party.

There.

Aug 31, 11 at 12:30am
Xanato

Sometimes, people who make games deliberately hint at something that actually isn't possible/doesn't exist. It's a strategy that's used in order to keep players engrossed in and talking about the game even after the last battle.

Aug 08, 11 at 2:15pm
Epsalon X

This is my last rant on the matter. It reminds me of a subquest later in the game involving another character. But all it gives you is a summon a little earlier in the game, and a powerful throwing weapon for Edge, plus easing the player's heart a bit. It would be nice if they did SOMETHING with the twins...

Aug 07, 11 at 8:25pm
jaxx

Yeah its really misleading! I don't understand y they give u an option to pick items like they can b healed!

Aug 07, 11 at 1:58pm
Epsalon X

I don't understand why they did that AGAIN with the DS version. Every single version of FFIV gives you that option, but no item whatsoever for it. The only thing I can think of is to foreshadow future events.

Aug 07, 11 at 1:50am
jaxx

Yeah i beat the game and i see what u r talking about, i just didnt understand y it gave u an option when u went up to them like u could pick something from ur inventory to heal them? I guess it ws just another ff mystery or/and a way 2 mess with u!!!!! I played the 1st ff on nes and many there after, I'm suprised I missed this one! They should have a speacial item u can find in the game to cure their petrify status, since it gives u the option!!

Aug 06, 11 at 1:41pm
Epsalon X

Jul 19, 11 at 1:02am
Xanato

You can't return them to normal.