Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Off-Topic GD I - Camping for a Harrier since 1988! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 11 at 5:40pmFluroclad

Welcome to the first General Discussion thread! Even though this is a General Discussion thread please consider the following rules in addition to the Forum Rules and the Site Wide Rules!

Rules:
  • No flaming
Failure to follow these rules may result in not having this thread and in worse case scenarios bans! If you see anyone who has broken a rule please report it!

Arguments are allowed as long as they don't lead to flaming!

Any ideas for a better title?

[color=#666666]This message was edited by DreamCrafter on Jun 13 2011.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 12 at 12:01pm
Matt 123456789

Iyt beastle

May 21, 12 at 11:48am
Whelan

matt 123456789, how was your birthday?

May 01, 12 at 3:07pm
HU1CH13

JBH, come make more LOL's with me online on Skate 3, I'm getting lonely.

Much love, your needy friend. <3

May 01, 12 at 2:50pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

I still play Black Ops and MW3 50/50.

I think I prefer Black Ops.
A lot of the douchebags have moved to MW3, though you still get put up the occasional clan playing BlOps.

May 01, 12 at 5:25am
KR_1250

- The stat tracking was a good idea.
- The FN FAL and SPAS-12 were well good.
- Firing range was pretty decent.

Thats it for me LOL, thats me being nice. And im ending this without saying a single bad thing.

Look at me go, this is progress.

May 01, 12 at 5:12am
Miss Fortune

quote KR_1250
quote Mia
I got Black Ops a little while ago and I haven't played it much. It doesn't offer a lot of things to rage at but the biggest problem is that it's boring as shit. Nothing interesting happens other than Huey raping your team (which then I promptly leave).
What made me rage most WAS the fact that the game was so boring.

Nah thats a total f***ing lie if im honest actually. Everything made me rage in that game LOL.
Meh, it's pretty fun in the fact that you see less killstreaks and more people shooting. I've had a game of TDM where no one got any killstreaks, which was weird.

May 01, 12 at 5:07am
KR_1250

quote Mia
I got Black Ops a little while ago and I haven't played it much. It doesn't offer a lot of things to rage at but the biggest problem is that it's boring as shit. Nothing interesting happens other than Huey raping your team (which then I promptly leave).
What made me rage most WAS the fact that the game was so boring.

Nah thats a total f***ing lie if im honest actually. Everything made me rage in that game LOL.

May 01, 12 at 5:05am
Miss Fortune

May 01, 12 at 5:03am
theQman

quote KR_1250
quote theQman
quote KR_1250
quote theQman
I must say even though Blops has its problems it's still much more addicting and entertaining then what MW3 was.
:-(

I used to like you.

It's just a game, we can look past this can't we , please don't leave
Hey, only because its you... We can try. No promises but we can try.

;-)

May 01, 12 at 4:58am
KR_1250

quote theQman
quote KR_1250
quote theQman
I must say even though Blops has its problems it's still much more addicting and entertaining then what MW3 was.
:-(

I used to like you.

It's just a game, we can look past this can't we , please don't leave
Hey, only because its you... We can try. No promises but we can try.

;-)