Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » What will you name your town? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jun 10, 11 at 4:34pmdemoncatjuston

I always name my town "Gato"

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 13, 13 at 8:19pm
deboraACfan

always named my town Hell...makes me laugh to hear the animals talk about how nice Hell is and visitors get the giggles when they are welcomed to Hell.

Jun 13, 13 at 4:52pm
Mudkipzroks

I was going to name it Sexyland but sadly they don't allow certain words to be used so I just named it X.

Jun 13, 13 at 3:26pm
Arietta

Because of character limits I ended up naming it Moonhill.

Jun 13, 13 at 3:25pm
jschong93

Mine is named Hinata, after the Hinata Inn in Love Hina. Always name my town that.

Jun 13, 13 at 3:04pm
Master of Diamond

I named mine Scranton!

you know like the office

Jun 13, 13 at 2:55pm
Paragon189

I don't know. Not sure. I have until my copy arrives(hopefully today) to decided what I want to name it.

Jun 13, 13 at 2:49pm
Carole

(Just poo? LOL)

My character Marie is living in Auvergne. I had no idea what I would use for either name until I was on the train. I think it's more fun that way.

Jun 13, 13 at 2:19pm
jhiufhiuehfdi

poo.....

Jun 13, 13 at 2:18pm
jhiufhiuehfdi

poo

May 28, 13 at 7:31pm
Uvailable

Time is ticking and I STILL do not have a name. I need to get my act together or I will be stuck on the train with Rover for a long time.