Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy III » Stuck in Viking Base/Cove FF3 for IPAD » Post Reply

Note to Guests:
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 10, 11 at 12:42pmCarlAtkinson

I'm stuck and have spent hours trying to get out... please help!

I have FF3 for the Ipad

I seem to be stuck in the viking base/cove and unable to get out. I can go to the nepto shrine, cast mini and enter the dragon but there does not seem to be a route out here either.

Does anyone have advice please? I read that you needed to go the the leader of the vikings. I am sure I have talked to him before but he has now dissapaperaed I think.

On another note are there any maps on line?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 12, 11 at 9:28pm
xxxRockerxxx

Not a problem, glad to be have been able to help resolve the issue you had there. If there are any more problems you run into, feel free to ask for more help.

Jun 12, 11 at 6:38pm
CarlAtkinson

Thanks so much! It worked

Really do appreciate your help

Jun 12, 11 at 5:44pm
xxxRockerxxx

quote Carlatki son
Is the answer in finding the hidden road? It is to the south of Viking cove. I guess I could get out that way? Except I can't find it. I seem to be standing on it when I check on the map
Yeah, that's what you are going to have to do. I thought you had just beaten the rat, and the game ended up glitching on you. When you go to the hidden road, you have to have all your party members in mini mode. That's the only way you can enter.

Jun 12, 11 at 1:53pm
Carlatki son

Is the answer in finding the hidden road? It is to the south of Viking cove. I guess I could get out that way? Except I can't find it. I seem to be standing on it when I check on the map

Jun 12, 11 at 1:18pm
Carlatki son

Hi

Yes I have had the ship for hours. It is east of tozas so my route to it is blocked by mountains

Jun 12, 11 at 10:01am
xxxRockerxxx

Could you provide an image of where the ship is at. It's cause I remember when you beat the rat, the Ship is to the West side of where it previously was. After you talk to the Viking leader, he gives you the key for it, and it becomes reachable.

Though I also think I misunderstood what you have posted. If you said you revisited, does that mean at one point you were able to access the boat?

Jun 12, 11 at 9:33am
CarlAtkinson

the ship is to the east of viking cove and nepto shrine so my route to it is blocked by the mountains

Jun 12, 11 at 9:32am
CarlAtkinson

the is to the east of viking cove and nepto shrine and my route to it is blocked by the mountains

Jun 11, 11 at 8:57pm
xxxRockerxxx

If you can get to the Nepto Shrine, you should be able to at least get to side of the boat. If you can't get in it, talk to the viking leader again, and he should say thank you and that the boat is all yours.

Jun 11, 11 at 7:32pm
CarlAtkinson

Hi

Yes that rat has gone (some hours ago - I was re-visiting), but the boat isn't accessible anymore. It is too the east of viking cove (the ship)and blocked by mountains. The key point is that I can wander through the vking cove/s and the surrounbding land, can't get over the mountains and my only other option is nepto shrine. I seem to be blocked from getting back to the ship?!