Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » New Stages » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 10, 11 at 3:58amKokoro

What new stages do you want to see?

I really hope to see one stage based on Super Mario Galaxy and another based on Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 8:56am
AgatioGanon

What if the Ganon's tower stage featured a varity of Ganon themes used throughout the history of Zelda?

For example in Brawl the final Ganon sword fight theme from Twilight princess should have totally been on the bridge of eldin stage, but for some dumb reason it wasn't and Midna's Lament sucks.

Anyway what I'm saying is there is some cool music from many Ganon battles like OoT, TP, SS and ALttP just to name a few and I would like a stage that could feature this great music so Ganon's tower would be perfect for that.

That's one way Ganon's Tower could be unique.

Oct 01, 12 at 12:02pm
BlueLore

bowsers castle is a stage that should be in the next game,especially since castles have returned as common levels for the mario series with nsmb

ganons tower is less likely since there were only 3 of them(in Alttp,OoT and WW).
I also don't know what they could do to make ganons tower unique from other stages.

Sep 30, 12 at 12:35pm
AgatioGanon

What about Bowser's Castle and Ganon's Tower?

They are very iconic Nintendo destinations because we fight two of Nintendo's most iconic villians in them and they could be retro stages considering if they designed them after something from the SNES era.

I think both stages should be Bowser's Castle from Super Mario Bros 3 and Ganon's Tower from ALttP since they provide the most iconic elements for both stages, like the fire in Bowser's Castle and Ganon's Tower being in the Dark World.

Could we get Bowser's Castle and Ganon's Tower?

Sep 30, 12 at 3:08am
BlueLore

well skyloft represents skyward sword probably better than any other stage,since it is an island in the sky,not to mention that it is a floating island,so it is more or less already suited to be a smash bros stage.

The sealed temple is also possible,especially if you fight on the floating platform which was also used in the final ghirahim battle,because in that battle you had to ring him out,which is quite similar to the smash bros concept^^.

However I doubt,they'll include both,as they rarely include more than one stage per game

Sep 29, 12 at 2:08pm
AgatioGanon

Why Skyloft?

Why not the Sealed Temple where Demise was resurected, I'd rather fight there?

Don't get me wrong, I'd use the Skyloft stage if it was put in, but couldn't they put both Skyloft and the Sealed Temple in?

I also agree with Espalon, Ganon's tower and Bowser's castle should be put in too.

Bowser's Castle and Ganon's Tower are two of most iconic end game destinations in Nintendo, why not put them in Super Smash Bros 4?

Another thing is the cool music those stages could offer, I thought it sucked that Bridge of Eldin didn't feature the final Ganondorf theme from Twilight Princess and Midna's Lament sucks.

The songs I would like to be included in these stages are

Sealed Temple

Ghirahim boss battle

Ghirahim boss battle final form

Demise final battle

Ganon's Tower

Ganondorf's Organ Theme ( OoT )

Dark World Dungeon ( ALttP )

Ganon battle ( ALttP )

Ganondorf battle ( OoT )

Ganon ( OoT )

Ganondorf Swordfight ( Twilight Princess )

Demise final battle ( if not put the Sealed Temple in, then at least put Demise's final battle music in )

Bowser's Castle

Bowser's Castle ( Mario Kart Wii )

Inside Bowser's Castle ( Super Mario Bros 3 )

World 8 ( Super Mario Bros 3 )

Inside Bowser's Castle ( Super Mario World )

Bowser Battle ( Super Mario Bros 3 )

Bowser Battle ( Super Mario World )

Bowser Battle ( Super Mario 64 )

Bowser Battle ( Super Mario Galaxy )

What's so great about Chargestone cave?

I'd rather they put N's Castle in for a Pokemon stage

Instead of Good Egg galaxy, why not just put Rosalina's observatory in since it, like Peach's castle in other Mario games the main area of the game?

Sep 29, 12 at 10:57am
PwnageMaster67

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I got good ideas:

Chargestone Cave
Good Egg Galaxy
Skyloft

and this:
quote Gamesradar
Boss Chamber (Mega Man)
We’d be thrilled to see Capcom’s blue bomber on the next Smash Bros roster, but picking his stage would be a unenviable task. There are about a zillion Mega Man games, each with its own iconic bosses and divergent level designs. How do you pick just one? Well, you don’t, just make an homage to the classic Mega Man Boss Chamber. You know, the part where you’re about to face Dr. Wiley, but first you have to fight every boss again? That’s the kind of stage that Mega Man should have to call his own.

Put us on a moving platform, like in Delfino Plaza or Port Town Aero Dive. We’d be ushered along on a tour of classic Mega Man bosses, dodging Cut Man’s blades, Guts Man’s fists, and taking extra care not to fall in range of Fire Man’s flames.

Jul 07, 12 at 6:47pm
GaTheZakk

Hades, the underworld realm in which Hades rules!
That would be a cool Kid Icarus stage.

Jul 01, 12 at 1:33am
Kokoro

Some kind of Namco themed stage could be interesting.

Jun 29, 12 at 3:11pm
GaTheZakk

Here's some cool stages:
Mario:
Super Mario Kaizo World special stage 2
Zelda:
Ganon's Castle
Metroid:
A new version of Brinstar Depths wiith Kraid
Starfox:
Dinosaur Planet stage
Donkey Kong:
Kastle Krush stage
Golden Sun:
Venus Lighthouse beacon
Kid Icarus:
Underworld with Hades cameo
Fire Emblem:
some new version of Castle Seige
Earthbound:
a new version of Onett
Threed
Fourside
Ice Climer:
a new version of Icicle Mountain
Kirby:
a new version of dreamland with Wispy Woods
Pokemon:
a new version of Pokemon Stadium
N's castle
Punch Out:
The Boxing Ring, (It will look like a Rasslin Ring with a Mario ref cameo and the stage danger, King Hippo's fists.)
Warioware:
a new version of a Warioware stage
Knytt Storise dont eat the mushroom:
A Stage with the Burger King in flames in the backround singing What is Love( Baby Dont Hurt Me)
Super Smash Bros:
a new version of Battlefield
a new version of Final Destination
Subspace
I hope these are some cool stages!

Sep 10, 11 at 1:30pm
Epsalon X

Bowser's Castle sounds good. We should also include Ganon's Tower then.