Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker reviews the NZXT Havik 140 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 19, 11 at 6:46pm
PADDYBOY

I had one of these and returned it as it INCREASED my CPU temps.
WHY,the base was NOT FLAT.
Checked this with a straight edge in both alignment and saw light
through it.
Went back to using my Corsair w/c and it easily beat this.
Was swayed by the reviews but not a good experience.
My old Noctua beat this unit as well.
Also, fitting the Rubber fan holders is a nightmare.
Avoid it and have a happy life.

Jun 09, 11 at 2:35am
Supernova1332

Looks a little bland for a higher end nzxt product but I like it. Getting quite a bit of competition in the high end cooler market now.

Jun 09, 11 at 2:20am
Vagabond

quote hiigaran
lookin' good. pity theres no comparison with the NH-D14 though. would be nice to see how well it fares against one of the best.
Agreed! I will talk to the powers that be and see if we can get a D14 for comparison.

Thanks

Jun 09, 11 at 1:32am
hiigaran

lookin' good. pity theres no comparison with the NH-D14 though. would be nice to see how well it fares against one of the best.

Jun 09, 11 at 12:04am
leochan

NZXT enters the hotly contested high-end cooler market with the HAVIK 140. Like many heatsinks in this market, it's a big piece of nickel-plated copper with equally large fans to go with it. Hit our review of the HAVIK 140 to see if it can it stand out against the most popular offerings from established competitors.