Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 4 » Roll Call » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read over the forum rules before posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 08, 11 at 8:41amGuugley

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to the rest of the members who will frequent this forum, regardless of whether you're going to be an active poster or just an active reader of the goings-on. :>

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 30, 14 at 5:00pm
Zyexal

I have no idea whatsoever. I am Billybobjoe20222222. I like dogs.:sonicshdow:_phatom::rainow::_phatom::sonc::snic:

May 23, 14 at 12:47pm
spartan118

Spartan118 reporting in
I just recently got halo 4 (for Christmas actually) and is the first halo game I've ever played, though I've read most of the books, such as fall of reach, ghosts of onyx , glass lands, cryptum and a few others, no Xbox live account, because its too expensive and my Xbox wont accept my Microsoft account, though I do have fun playing with my family and friends when they come over, but I was wondering if there was a way to get a free Xbox live account for free, I've heard that its free with a VIP subscription, but I'm just not sure
please help

Aug 17, 13 at 1:40am
RandomHeroJr

Hi!

I'm Random Hero, but you can call me Craig (I much prefer to be referred by my first name for some reason). Anyone that's seen me on Neoseeker before most likely noticed me in the Super Smash Bros Brawl community, but that's a different story.

Anyway, the first time I played Halo (according to my "Legacy" on Halo: Reach) was the 23rd of June, 2009. Quite late I know, however since then my love for the series has only increased to the point where I cannot bring myself to dislike any of the games. The series has such an emotional hold on me it's almost disturbing.

So yeah, anyone here can add my gamertag "X Shrykull X". I'm always up for playing Campaign, Matchmaking, Custom Games & even Forge if anyone needs a second pair of hands making a map.

Jan 16, 13 at 8:41pm
CAGarber

SUPERNOVACG checking in. just bought it today! so excited as the game is installing....

Dec 28, 12 at 4:46pm
Darkpit

Darpit here ready to kick some ass.

Dec 25, 12 at 6:47pm
Phoenix King

What's going on? P King here, HUGE fan of halo, I don't play online, but I love the campaign and will be hanging around this forum.

Dec 24, 12 at 1:16pm
KillaAshley

hey.
guys.

getting halo 4 for christmas so will be lurking around here.

i am hugely skeptical about halo 4, as my first halo was halo 3 which was one of my favourite games. however I didn't like odst or reach so hopefully this will the same or even better than other halo's.

i feel like i worded that completely wrong but... hey.

Dec 15, 12 at 9:37am
Salem590

Hey there everyone. I'm Salem590. My GT is II The Sheev II. I've been playing Halo since CE, and still play from time to time. Halo 2 is still my favorite, but I'm really enjoying Halo 4. Looking forward to playing with the neo community. Add me if you'd like to.

Nov 25, 12 at 3:49pm
Mave Zero

Hello, I'm Mave Zero or just Mave for short. I was a regular back in the day in the Halo Reach forum and would like to get back into the Neo Halo community. I look forward to seeing you all around.

Nov 10, 12 at 4:11am
Kopper

Making the first post since after the game came out, and have to say I'm loving some of the new features. CoD ripoffs they may be, but they're incorporated well, and it still feels like Halo, mitigating the only reason I didn't like Call of Duty - the feel. No matter how many times I tried it for the RPG aspect, the shooting didn't feel right. So, Halo + CoD-style RPG = Winsauce. In my humble opinion, at least.