Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Final Smashes. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 08, 11 at 5:33amQuixotic

Would you like to see them make a return? Should some current Final Smashes be updated?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 03, 12 at 1:35pm
AgatioGanon

I'm confirming that I am kidding aboout that one.

Why would I want Movie King Koopa Dennis Hopper instead of Giga Bowser?

Especially if I considered wanting Giga Bowser as his own character, that surely must say something about how much I like Giga Bowser?

Eitherway I like the Giga Bowser as a final smash, I've come to accept thats probrably the best we'll get when it comes to him being playable.

Dec 03, 12 at 1:23pm
Swampasaur

quote GaTheZakk
You guys know I'm kidding about this one.

With you Gak. We have no idea.

Dec 03, 12 at 12:03pm
AgatioGanon

Or maybe they will replace Bowser's Giga Bowser final smash with King Koopa from the movie!

You guys know I'm kidding about this one.

Dec 02, 12 at 11:13pm
Gotenks

Nah, I really doubt we would see King Koopa replace Giga Bowser.

Dec 02, 12 at 4:57pm
Thrawn

Well that depends on how Bowser is portrayed. If he is more real in this game then he will more then likely keep the Giga Bowser. However if he is more cartoon like then perhaps the King Koopa could come to be.

But I doubt it.

Dec 02, 12 at 4:50pm
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
Thats like replacing Giga Bowser with the King Koopa from Mario cartoon.
I SMELL A CHALLENGE!

Dec 02, 12 at 4:40pm
AgatioGanon

As long as its not the actual cartoon Ganon from that terrible cartoon that was on tv.

Seriously what is that?

Thats like replacing Giga Bowser with the King Koopa from Mario cartoon.

Dec 01, 12 at 3:42pm
BlueLore

quote PwnageMaster67
NES Zelda is really hard, so I don't think most would be able to beat it. Thus making NES Ganon not iconic. The TP version is good enough, until Ganon appears in another Zelda game. So they better use TP Ganon.
the nes version is the most iconic mostly because the design from the nes games appeared in all other 2d-zeldas.
The NES-version of ganon looks like the one for the snes,the oracle games and fsa,making that style appear in 4 games,5 if you count the oracle games as seperate games(and in 2 games the form appears indirectly,as that version of ganon appeared on the game over screen of zelda II(a screen that was most likely seen very often by everyone who played that game)and in awakening it appeared as one of the forms of the nightmare).

However the sole reason why I don't think that this form will appear is that it looks more cartoony and didn't appear in any 3d-game

Dec 01, 12 at 1:52pm
PwnageMaster67

NES Zelda is really hard, so I don't think most would be able to beat it. Thus making NES Ganon not iconic. The TP version is good enough, until Ganon appears in another Zelda game. So they better use TP Ganon.

Dec 01, 12 at 11:14am
AgatioGanon

I like the Beast Ganon from Twilight Princess, its really cool, but I aways thought maybe having Ganondorf turn into NES Ganon, then we can control him would be a cool idea.

NES Ganon is more iconic than the boar version of Ganon from TP, in fact OoT Ganon is more iconic.