Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 11 at 9:56pmintoxication

Hi All, Thanks to Gotenks, we now have a new SSB forum, which I am sure he will eventually mod.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 17, 14 at 8:21pm
Sigma

quote Psygne
Hi everyone! I played Melee to death back in the day, and then started playing SSB64 online for a while. Only played Brawl once or twice because I never owned the game or a Wii. I've made up my mind to purchase a 3DS and SSB4, then I may even buy a Wii U to get that version too. Just to let you know, I am a very competitive player.
I've heard Gotenks likes a little bit of competition. :3

Welcome to Neo and the SSB4 forum!

Jul 16, 14 at 6:48am
Psygne

Hi everyone! I played Melee to death back in the day, and then started playing SSB64 online for a while. Only played Brawl once or twice because I never owned the game or a Wii. I've made up my mind to purchase a 3DS and SSB4, then I may even buy a Wii U to get that version too. Just to let you know, I am a very competitive player.

Jul 15, 14 at 8:16pm
Sigma

quote Junglepwner
#boycottsmash2014
No sir, submit to the greatness of Smash 4.

Jul 11, 14 at 9:00pm
Junglepwner

#boycottsmash2014

Jul 09, 14 at 10:16pm
Sigma

Welcome to the forum, guys! It's great to have you both aboard here.

Hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Jul 03, 14 at 6:48pm
Fud

Hey everyone, my name is Fud! Been on Neoseeker forever, but never have never really used the forums. I have been playing all the SSB games, and I am excited for this new one! I will definitely be getting both versions (3DS and Wii U)! Will be seeing you guys on SSB4

Jun 14, 14 at 7:43am
Dark Wave

Hey, guys. I'm fresh to the forum in general, and I never got many chances to play SSBM or SSBB because I've never owned a Wii or a Wii U, so I've only been able to play when I was visiting at a friend's house etc. I did play a lot of the original SSB on Nintendo 64 and I enjoyed that a lot, though.

Regardless, I'll be getting SSB 3DS immediately once it comes out, and I'll be playing on it rather competitively. The hype for this game is pretty great, so I see the game having a long-lasting fan base and this forum having a long-lasting community once both versions of the game are released. I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

May 28, 14 at 5:42pm
Sigma

Welcome to the forum, everyone! I'm sure you'll all fit in quite nicely here, especially since some of you are from the Brawl forum. :3

Also, Tidus Strife your avatar is awesome and Killua is awesome.

May 24, 14 at 8:17am
Random hero jr

quote Tidus Strife
Hi, I'm Mike.I was pretty active on the Brawl boards back in their glory days and I've always had my share of fun with the Smash Bros. Series. I don't post a lot on Neo anymore but as release approaches I figure I'll be around here more often.So howdy
Hi Mike.

A few people here might remember me. For those who have no idea who I am, I'd introduce myself but what I say would be pretty much the same as the above post. lol

The only difference being that I arrived here about a month after Brawl's UK release. So yeah.

Oh, and everyone please call me Craig (I hate my neo-name).

May 24, 14 at 7:05am
Tidus Strife

Hi, I'm Mike.

I was pretty active on the Brawl boards back in their glory days and I've always had my share of fun with the Smash Bros. Series. I don't post a lot on Neo anymore but as release approaches I figure I'll be around here more often.

So howdy