Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 11 at 9:56pmIntoxication

Hi All, Thanks to Gotenks, we now have a new SSB forum, which I am sure he will eventually mod.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 02, 14 at 8:57am
RandomHeroJr

quote guses
A lot of you might remember me from the Brawl forum days. A lot of time spent in there.
Did you use a different account?

Anyway, welcome to the forum all of you. Hope you have fun time here playing the game with us.

Dec 02, 14 at 8:32am
guses

A lot of you might remember me from the Brawl forum days. A lot of time spent in there.

Nov 30, 14 at 3:01pm
Kman404

I am Kman 404. I enjoyed smash bros since the very first one for the N64! Back than there were only(Spoiler) 12 characters in total! I am new to the forums and hope to meet some awesome people!

Nov 30, 14 at 11:35am
Raikou3322

Heya guys. It may not say that I'm new to this site but I still kind of am. Its been forever since I last signed on. I came back on for some crew battles. Anyone know which crew is good?

Nov 14, 14 at 6:54pm
Ara Haan

Hey, I'm Ara Haan. My first Smash game was Brawl [better late than never?], although I can easily say that this new one is my favorite one yet.

Uh...can't think of anything else to say...hi guys!

Nov 10, 14 at 7:41pm
Hero Of Hyrule

Thrawn, Thank you my friend! I am enjoying it here already!

Nov 10, 14 at 3:13pm
Thrawn

Welcome to the forum Hero Of Hyrule, and congrats on your first Neo post btw.

Hope you have a great time here!

Nov 10, 14 at 3:07pm
Hero Of Hyrule

Hello everyone!

I am Hero of Hyrule, and this is my very first post on Neoseeker! Well, not actually. I have actually been a member of Neoseeker for quite some time, but due to some vast transitions in my life, I decided to officially rejoin because of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Super Smash Brothers.

My love for The Legend of Zelda is what brought me here as well.
I just recently purchased a Nintendo 3DSXL after selling my PS3, and could not be happier. I have been playing Super Smash Brothers since my days on the N64, and believe this is quite possibly the greatest installment yet. I am very excited to be involved with the growing community here, and looking forward to meeting and brawling with everyone!

Nov 08, 14 at 2:37pm
Zatch

Greetings to everyone, I'm Zatch. Figured I'd expand my list of smash communities with which I am involved, and a friend of mine mentioned being apart of the Neoseeker community at a time. Not sure if he can still be found here, but I am nonetheless happy to be here. Or, hopefully it seems that way; I reckon I can be a bit of a grump.

I'm currently awaiting Smash for Wii U's release, in which game I am looking to main Ike. For the time being I can offer advice and such or just give you a silly someone to talk to. I'd be grateful to meet and play lots of people in my time here.

Oct 19, 14 at 6:41pm
cmd17

Hey I'm Chris, and although I'm not really new to the website, I haven't really been active a lot before this, and I really got into this game and decided to kind of rejoin neo