Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 11 at 9:56pmintoxication

Hi All, Thanks to Gotenks, we now have a new SSB forum, which I am sure he will eventually mod.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 15, 14 at 6:38pm
surfer1020

Hi, I'm surfer1020, I've been into the Smash games since the 64 version, but my first owned version was Melee. I've had so much fun playing Brawl and I used to hang around that forum back then, but now I'm here

I'm super excited for this Smash game and will get both Wii U and 3DS versions. I can;t wait to play as Toon Link, Greninja and Wii Fit Trainer, and hopefully Falco will be returning to make this game even better for me.

Mar 29, 14 at 10:45am
Bronychan1217

Hi I am Bronychan1217 and I love super smash bros. I played since melee and I loved brawl. since my favorite video game character is in the new megaman.

Can't wait to play as him.

Mar 17, 14 at 1:53pm
Sigma

Welcome to the forum, Shawn Yasumara! I hope to see you around more often! ^^

Mar 15, 14 at 11:57am
Shawn Yasumara

Hello all, name's Shawn Yasumara. I've played Super Smash Bros. since Melee, and I'm absolutely stoked for this one!

Mar 08, 14 at 11:23pm
DesuMaiden

I hope I remember my email and username for this thread. I think I should just use the same username for all the sites I sign up from now on. It is too much of a hassle using a different username for every site you sign up for IMO.

Feb 14, 14 at 7:13pm
Gotenks

Gregory259: Yeah haha, Neo has gone through a lot of updates in the past two years and mostly for the good as well. There is some awesome new features that the site has that we would of loved to have back in the day.

Feb 14, 14 at 7:08pm
Gregory2590

quote Sigma
Well I don't know you, Gregory2590, but it's cool to see you have returned for Smash Bros 4. Do you plan to stick around?
I honestly have no idea. My current visit was a mere nostalgia trip.

quote Gotenks
quote Gregory2590
I-...I can't remember the last time I showed up here. I've seen some familiar faces from the brawl era. Being a regular here again would feel so odd.

Edit: My last post was two years ago?! jesus
Oh wow, there is a name that I haven't seen in a while! How have you been Greg?
Just the same really. I'm almost freaked out about the numerous revamps Neo has gotten since I was gone.

Feb 14, 14 at 5:37pm
Gotenks

quote Gregory2590
I-...I can't remember the last time I showed up here. I've seen some familiar faces from the brawl era. Being a regular here again would feel so odd.

Oh wow, there is a name that I haven't seen in a while! How have you been Greg?

Feb 14, 14 at 4:19pm
Sigma

Well I don't know you, Gregory2590, but it's cool to see you have returned for Smash Bros 4. Do you plan to stick around?

Feb 14, 14 at 8:18am
Gregory2590