Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 11 at 9:56pmIntoxication

Hi All, Thanks to Gotenks, we now have a new SSB forum, which I am sure he will eventually mod.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 19, 14 at 6:41pm
cmd17

Hey I'm Chris, and although I'm not really new to the website, I haven't really been active a lot before this, and I really got into this game and decided to kind of rejoin neo

Oct 17, 14 at 8:06pm
Weavileforce

Hello, all. I'm Weavileforce. I've been a fan of the smash bros. series ever since smash 64, and while I may not be very skilled, I always have had fun and always will with this series. I'm already enjoying this game, and looking forward to what the future games hold.

Oct 11, 14 at 3:55pm
SuperSaiyan1

Hey, I'm Super Saiyan. I've been playing smash since the original on N64, and I can't wait to try out the newest version. I'm holding off on he 3ds version and am only getting the Wii U version.

Oct 02, 14 at 3:00pm
Zuidy

Thanks bruin!

Oct 02, 14 at 2:59pm
Kinetic

Welcome to the forum Zuidy

Oct 02, 14 at 2:55pm
Zuidy

I'm Zuidy, and I'm a bit late to the draw with release being tomorrow!

I've been active here at Neoseeker since 2009 when I was a wee-squeaker, but I'm looking to integrate my multi-game clan with the Super Smash Bros. 3DS forums here!

I ran the Mario Kart 7 clan waay back, and am looking to get into the whole clan scene again.

Oct 01, 14 at 12:36pm
Chad

Haha, I added in that I do know of the Villager's moveset, but that's really it at this point other than a few other things about characters that didn't make the cut and no SSE. I don't know anything else so when I fire up my 3DS this weekend I'll be having as much fun discovering new things as I do just playing the game. Thanks for the welcome old friend! ^__^

Oct 01, 14 at 12:34pm
Kinetic

quote Chad
Hey, I'm Chad, and I'm a filthy casual when it comes to SSB. I almost always come out on top when it comes to me vs. friends, but online play against competitive players really shows just how big of a gap there is between me and even the average competitive player. With that said, you'll probably see me around at some point, as this will be the first game I've bought in nearly a year and I've done my best to avoid spoilers thus far so I can be completely surprised. Looking forward to seeing you guys around.
If you're avoiding spoilers it might be best to stay off of the internet.

Hi Chad, welcome to the forum. Good to see you around here.

Oct 01, 14 at 12:33pm
Chad

Hey, I'm Chad, and I'm a filthy casual when it comes to SSB. I almost always come out on top when it comes to me vs. friends, but online play against competitive players really shows just how big of a gap there is between me and even the average competitive player. With that said, you'll probably see me around at some point, as this will be the first game I've bought in nearly a year and I've done my best to avoid spoilers thus far so I can be completely surprised (Villager's moveset is about all I know of at this point, haha). Looking forward to seeing you guys around.

Sep 26, 14 at 2:02am
Marcibanjo

Hi! Haven't introduced me yet, actually! However a few oldies may know me

So I'm Marcibanjo, being a bit more active on Neo again than I was before. Huge fan of the smash bros series, with Melee as my favorite (exc. 3ds/wiiu). I'm also a competitive player and love playing against friends. I'm willing to take on everyone here for a match when the game is out!