Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 11 at 9:56pmIntoxication

Hi All, Thanks to Gotenks, we now have a new SSB forum, which I am sure he will eventually mod.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 15 at 1:01am
Daidarapochi

Ahoy friends, just joined up and will lurk for ages before actually doing anything! See ya around~

Feb 15, 15 at 8:29am
Raddster

heyo, I haven't been on neo much for the last couple years but tryin to come around more again. I occasionally host smash 3DS tournament type things on my twitch stream so figured I'd stop by the forums.

Jan 31, 15 at 7:45pm
Ultron

Dang howdy, used to post on the old Brawl forum, aeons ago. Thought I would check this one out, and this site for that matter. Doesn't seem like a whole lot has changed.

Jan 22, 15 at 6:32am
Dark Foppy

Hello everyone. I'm Dark Foppy, huge Earthbound enthusiast, so unsurprisingly my main is Ike.

Anyway, I'll see you all around the forum. Nice to meet you all. ^-^

Jan 06, 15 at 4:51pm
Chupathingiy

quote RandomHeroJr
Welcome to the forum Chupathingiy. I do remember you from the Brawl forum, as well as Squall back when he went by Harkness Riku.

How you both been?

I've been alright lately, I believe i remember you as well, I also remember Harkness Riku as well LOL its good to see people I know are still around, though I'm sure the clan I was in is probably dead now. Nightmare of Corruption was a fun group. I wonder if Gotenks still has a clan XD man the nostalgia is real right now lol.

Jan 06, 15 at 4:13pm
RandomHeroJr

Welcome to the firum Chupathingiy. I do remember you from the Brawl forum, as well as Squall back when he went by Harkness Riku.

How you both been?

Jan 06, 15 at 1:59pm
Chupathingiy

Hey there I'm Chupathingiy I used to play on this forum, during Brawl played allot of brawl for a long time, Its funny too see some of the same admins I used to brawl with are still around like Gotenks! Lol though I don't know if anyone remembers me from back then its been so long. I used to be known as Chupathingiy but played under the name of NoOne, I'm sure my post history is still attached to this account I'll end up looking around it to see how many people I know play the new game lol.

Long story Short I just Got a Wii U for Xmas, and I'm dieing to start smashing again! I look forward to playing with some of you!

Dec 31, 14 at 4:40am
noahkendrix

what is the song that is like 30 seconds to summarize the character at the end of every classic mode or all-star mode. (the song is after the credits)

Dec 19, 14 at 6:22pm
Squall

Here yet again. Squall aka the infamous Harkness Riku. I will get both versions and join a random crew and go back to old times, with better internet this time around.

Dec 18, 14 at 1:42pm
Elliot Gale

Oh lordy, Neoseeker, what have they done to you? A few months away and you go full facebook on me. Oh well.

I hath returned from the depths of... not-computerdom, and that's about it! Currently traveling the country with my dad, but I take any opportunity to get in some good smashing. Been playing since Melee, and I do believe Smash4 has usurped it as my favorite. Not that I lacked tech skill or anything - I just couldn't think at that pace. :x

I've picked up a fair few characters, including Mega Man, Robin, Falco, Ike, Marth, and Charizard. Casual interests in Donkey Kong, Bowser, Shulk, and some others that slip my mind. Surprisingly I'm not anally devastated over the exclusion of Ice Climbers since Sakurai and co. did an amazing job on character diversity and mechanical updates this time around.