Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 11 at 9:56pmIntoxication

Hi All, Thanks to Gotenks, we now have a new SSB forum, which I am sure he will eventually mod.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 14 at 2:02am
Marcibanjo

Hi! Haven't introduced me yet, actually! However a few oldies may know me

So I'm Marcibanjo, being a bit more active on Neo again than I was before. Huge fan of the smash bros series, with Melee as my favorite (exc. 3ds/wiiu). I'm also a competitive player and love playing against friends. I'm willing to take on everyone here for a match when the game is out!

Sep 24, 14 at 11:07am
Sc0rpius

Hey everyone. I haven't been here for years but since SSB4 is drawing near, I decided to come back to Neo.

Sep 16, 14 at 4:38pm
bruin

quote pikmin owns
i love pikmin i played olimar in brawl but i heard he sucks now so im gonna play as roy koopa instead
Welcome to the forum!

I wouldn't say that he sucks. The only difference is the amount of Pikmin that he can have at a time and that they come in a specific order. Not worse, just different. They also vastly improved his recovery!

Sep 16, 14 at 4:17pm
pikmin owns

i love pikmin i played olimar in brawl but i heard he sucks now so im gonna play as roy koopa instead

Sep 08, 14 at 7:16am
bruin

quote lucas720
lucas720 here, I have played smash bros since the n64, and my favorite was melee. I don't consider myself a true competitive player, simply an above average player. I can't wait for the new smash bros, as I have already pre-ordered myself a copy of the 3ds version.
Welcome to the forum!

Aug 29, 14 at 12:48pm
lucas720

lucas720 here, I have played smash bros since the n64, and my favorite was melee. I don't consider myself a true competitive player, simply an above average player. I can't wait for the new smash bros, as I have already pre-ordered myself a copy of the 3ds version.

Aug 14, 14 at 11:49pm
bruin

Hi there. Don't think I've introduced myself in this forum yet so let's do this.

I'm Bruin, or Kinetic or DSFAN365 or Brandon or whatever you want to call me. Huge Smash Bros fan and can't wait to pick up this edition on the Wii U this year. Will most likely get the 3DS version on the first day as well.

A lot of you might remember me from the Brawl forum days. A lot of time spent in there.

Anyways, I will start posting in here a little more as the release is drawing closer. Look forward to meeting all of you that I don't know.

Aug 01, 14 at 6:24am
BBOD

Hi i like playing pokemon its a fun game you all should try playing pokemon.

A fun place to play and talk about pokemon is the Blood Battlers of Pokemon in the pokemon clans forum

We also player super smash bros in the smash bros crews forum..

Jul 17, 14 at 8:21pm
Sigma

quote Psygne
Hi everyone! I played Melee to death back in the day, and then started playing SSB64 online for a while. Only played Brawl once or twice because I never owned the game or a Wii. I've made up my mind to purchase a 3DS and SSB4, then I may even buy a Wii U to get that version too. Just to let you know, I am a very competitive player.
I've heard Gotenks likes a little bit of competition. :3

Welcome to Neo and the SSB4 forum!

Jul 16, 14 at 6:48am
Psygne

Hi everyone! I played Melee to death back in the day, and then started playing SSB64 online for a while. Only played Brawl once or twice because I never owned the game or a Wii. I've made up my mind to purchase a 3DS and SSB4, then I may even buy a Wii U to get that version too. Just to let you know, I am a very competitive player.