Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Disgaea DS » Shops » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read the FAQ for more information about this site.
-
Look at <a href="/forums/39055/t1386206-forum-rules-thread-index/" target="_blank">Th
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Adell Ash Baal Crying Prinny Winged Etna Fallen Angel Flonne Flonne Gunner Older Hanako Laharl Laughing Laharl Majin Prinny Prinny Kurtis Scared Prinny Pumpkin Head Sweating Prinny Zenon

hideOriginal Post

Jun 02, 11 at 5:48pmShadow Troup

I have been noticing only the same things get sold at the stores. All of those items seem bad and I would like to know if the items get better with the customer rank or what part of the game your on.
Also what character uses guns the best or do I have to have one of them rank up their weapon rank?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 08, 11 at 12:32pm
Shadow of Death

quote Shadow Troup
I could try bribing them but, it sounds like a lot of work and I'm almost broke from buy new weps for all my characters. I found that the first stage from the "forest of the dead" or what ever gives the most HL.
And that thief is being worked on harder since i got the legendary dream hand.

It's up to you whether you bribe or not, but I'm of the opinion that bribing isn't fast or reliable.

Remember, the value of the items means bugger all. It's the rarity number of the item that matters, and even then it's random (so one visit a rarity 1 is a "MUST HAVE" and the next time it'll be a "DOES NOT WANT!" with the same senator). I find beating opponents into submission to be far more effective a method at getting troublesome bills passed.

Aug 08, 11 at 2:21am
Shadow Troup

I could try bribing them but, it sounds like a lot of work and I'm almost broke from buy new weps for all my characters. I found that the first stage from the "forest of the dead" or what ever gives the most HL.
And that thief is being worked on harder since i got the legendary dream hand.

Aug 05, 11 at 4:18pm
Shadow of Death

quote Flippy
That's not really a bother though, The Baciels are unreliable and since they're drunk they can very much say "yay" at random so it's common sense to gain the wood golems' approval, and the white dragons refuse bribing so liek, you have to use Cellphones. :<

Besides, I love what they did in D2, you could become a senator yourself. :D
I think you only appeared in the senate once in a while though, so it wasn't reliable. The items you could get for free were only really any good early on in the game. I think I got a Devil Ring or whatever it was called, and that was the best thing I ever managed to get >_>

Aug 05, 11 at 3:31pm
Flippy

quote Shadow of Death
quote Flippy
quote Shadow of Death
quote Flippy
quote Shadow of Death
The more you bribe them, the less likely they'll loath you in the future, I think. TBH, it's best to stick to luck and choosing the a 'barely enough to start the bill' list of senators, rather than bribing, as I've found bribing more of a hindrance (unreliable and time consuming). That's just me though.

You can always pass bills by force, but I don't recommend that until you're around Post-game strength.
IT'S EASY JUST FILL YOUR INVENTORY WITH MINT GUM SINCE "LIKING" IS RANDOM WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM. JUST KEEP BRIBING THEM THEN QUITTING THEN BRIBE THEM SOME MOAR.
WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME?

Yes, I know bribing is based on the rarity number of the item, not the value. Doesn't change the fact that the bribing system is pretty inefficient.
You rather they make it harder?
How does THAT make any sense?

How did you get that, from my statement? 0_o

No, they should make bribing a lot more useful. It's time consuming and unreliable, making it less useful as time goes on and as you get stronger. Why waste time on 'maybe, with some work', when you can just go in and squish the opposition. It's the demon way.

EDIT: In D2 I think it was, they made it so bribing one group of senators would piss off the other group. Logical of course, but it doesn't make the system easier or more useful...
That's not really a bother though, The Baciels are unreliable and since they're drunk they can very much say "yay" at random so it's common sense to gain the wood golems' approval, and the white dragons refuse bribing so liek, you have to use Cellphones. :<

Besides, I love what they did in D2, you could become a senator yourself.

Aug 05, 11 at 3:28pm
Shadow of Death

quote Flippy
quote Shadow of Death
quote Flippy
quote Shadow of Death
The more you bribe them, the less likely they'll loath you in the future, I think. TBH, it's best to stick to luck and choosing the a 'barely enough to start the bill' list of senators, rather than bribing, as I've found bribing more of a hindrance (unreliable and time consuming). That's just me though.

You can always pass bills by force, but I don't recommend that until you're around Post-game strength.
IT'S EASY JUST FILL YOUR INVENTORY WITH MINT GUM SINCE "LIKING" IS RANDOM WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM. JUST KEEP BRIBING THEM THEN QUITTING THEN BRIBE THEM SOME MOAR.

Yes, I know bribing is based on the rarity number of the item, not the value. Doesn't change the fact that the bribing system is pretty inefficient.
How does THAT make any sense?

How did you get that, from my statement? 0_o

No, they should make bribing a lot more useful. It's time consuming and unreliable, making it less useful as time goes on and as you get stronger. Why waste time on 'maybe, with some work', when you can just go in and squish the opposition. It's the demon way.

EDIT: In D2 I think it was, they made it so bribing one group of senators would piss off the other group. Logical of course, but it doesn't make the system easier or more useful...

Aug 05, 11 at 3:24pm
Flippy

quote Shadow of Death
quote Flippy
quote Shadow of Death

Jul 30, 11 at 10:17am
Shadow of Death

quote Flippy
quote Shadow of Death

Jul 30, 11 at 2:09am
Flippy

quote Shadow of Death

Jun 02, 11 at 7:21pm
Shadow of Death

Jun 02, 11 at 7:10pm
Shadow Troup

Ohhh, so that's it. Thanks for the info I'll start getting better items in no time.
On a side note do the senators always loath you when you make a preposition?