Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Pokegen Random WiFi Battles? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 01, 11 at 3:18amTappy

So I just recently figured out how to pokegen pokemon, so I've been fiddling around with it recently, seeing as how I love to battle with friends. So now it's Summer, and. Meeting friends is harder, so I thought I could just my way into random wifi battles. Unfortunately, attempting to get past the legality checker is impossible. And making it that much harder is that I want the pokemon Shiny. I know it'd be easier to make them normal, but the reason I don't want to do that is because I like uniformity, and I somehow managed to get one of the pokemon, a Porygon2, past the legality checker, and I think that's quite a feat. Not to mention, I know that doing this for Pokemon obtained in Gen V is a lot different. So can anyone give me any ideas? I'm not sure if what I'm doing wrong concerns the place of meeting, the PID, etc. I'm not sure how to upload the .pkmn files, so if. You need. Them I'll need help on how. Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 05, 14 at 2:12am
tswana

quote Joakim1331
This doesn't work I tried it :< What do I do with the code I get from generating the selected pokemon?
quote Joarthus
quote Joakim1331
This doesn't work I tried it :< What do I do with the code I get from generating the selected pokemon?

I suppose I forgot to mention that you need an Action Replay Dsi and the program that comes with it. You copy the generated code, and start up the "Action Replay Dsi" program on your computer. You then have to add "Pokemon Black Version" To your Dsi code list (At least I did, some ARs come with it, I think - There's information on how to add it online.) Then you have to go to "My codelists" on the bottom right-hand corner, and locate "Codejunkies US" or whatever would be in that place, depending on your AR. Look for your Pokemon Black Version, right click on it, select "Add New Cheat", and then paste the cheat you copied from Pokegen, and name the cheat. Drag the "Pokemon Black Version" over to the right hand side, and it will ask you if you want to overwrite. Say yes, then click "commit changes" at the top. Boot the game with your cheat, and then press Select on your DS, and it will generate said pokemon in your box. If you followed the steps I said, it should be Wifi Legal.

Dec 15, 12 at 1:12am
AlicePandora

It works like a charm.
You must have no clue on how to do it -_-
Maybe you exported the codes from Pokegen to the wrong version.

Nov 01, 12 at 5:28pm
logopogo

It dont work ive tried and tried is it because i have a normal ds

Oct 04, 12 at 9:37pm
Gakboa

If anyone still needs help with this just let me know i can help step by step...

Aug 26, 12 at 2:10am
alviinthiioo

just generate the pokemon you want with a ditto..
and breed them
Breeded pokemon generally are legal
you may hack their moves and level
but for god sake do not fiddle with anything else!! It will change its legality

Aug 29, 11 at 4:01am
Joarthus

quote Joakim1331

I suppose I forgot to mention that you need an Action Replay Dsi and the program that comes with it. You copy the generated code, and start up the "Action Replay Dsi" program on your computer. You then have to add "Pokemon Black Version" To your Dsi code list (At least I did, some ARs come with it, I think - There's information on how to add it online.) Then you have to go to "My codelists" on the bottom right-hand corner, and locate "Codejunkies US" or whatever would be in that place, depending on your AR. Look for your Pokemon Black Version, right click on it, select "Add New Cheat", and then paste the cheat you copied from Pokegen, and name the cheat. Drag the "Pokemon Black Version" over to the right hand side, and it will ask you if you want to overwrite. Say yes, then click "commit changes" at the top. Boot the game with your cheat, and then press Select on your DS, and it will generate said pokemon in your box. If you followed the steps I said, it should be Wifi Legal.

Jul 17, 11 at 1:56pm
Joakim1331

Jun 15, 11 at 9:59am
Joarthus

Pokegen-ing past random Wifi is really, really easy, as long as you're not trying for a legendary...I still haven't figured out how to make those work.

First of all, you'll need Pokegen V3.0b24

For any non-legendary, all you have to do is set the EVs/IVs to legitimate amounts (510 EVs spread among the stats with no greater than 255 in any one stat, and max 31 IVs in each stat), Pick moves that they can also legitimately learn, through leveling, tms, or breeding. Set the nature, and the held item as you wish, and make sure that the ability is one that that pokemon can actually have. DO NOT TOUCH THE PID. If you set it, delete it. Leave it blank. Enter the name of your character in the game under OT on the OT/Misc tab, and enter your ID number, which can be found on any of your legitimately caught pokemon, in the ID space. Ignore the secret ID. Under the "Met" Tab, choose Location: Day Care Couple. Ball: Poke Ball. Level: 1 Date: it will fill this in for you. Encounter: Egg/Pal Park/etc. Check the box for "As egg", and ignore the boxes underneath that.
Now, go to file, and click "Save". Go to file, and click "Open", and open the file you just saved. You'll see that a PID has been filled in for you. Click Tools: Generate Code. Check the box for "Generate code for selected pokemon" (Make sure you only have your one pokemon that you're working on selected), but leave all the other boxes alone. Click "Generate Code" and, if you followed this perfectly. it WILL work. I've made tons of legit wifi pokes, just none legendaries, as i said before.

Good luck.

Jun 01, 11 at 3:18am
Tappy

So I just recently figured out how to pokegen pokemon, so I've been fiddling around with it recently, seeing as how I love to battle with friends. So now it's Summer, and. Meeting friends is harder, so I thought I could just my way into random wifi battles. Unfortunately, attempting to get past the legality checker is impossible. And making it that much harder is that I want the pokemon Shiny. I know it'd be easier to make them normal, but the reason I don't want to do that is because I like uniformity, and I somehow managed to get one of the pokemon, a Porygon2, past the legality checker, and I think that's quite a feat. Not to mention, I know that doing this for Pokemon obtained in Gen V is a lot different. So can anyone give me any ideas? I'm not sure if what I'm doing wrong concerns the place of meeting, the PID, etc. I'm not sure how to upload the .pkmn files, so if. You need. Them I'll need help on how. Thanks!