Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Terraria » Introductions thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 31, 11 at 10:34amAcww10

Introduce yourself now!!

I'm jack I love terraria my steam username is

Silent_Sound1996

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 24, 12 at 1:15pm
ims2golfer

Hi, I'm ims2golfer and I see some-what familiar faces around here. :'/
Hopefully getting this game today/tomorrow

Jan 18, 12 at 5:56am
SerialZero

Zero here. Long-time Neoseeker member. I usually frequent the Playstation forums, but Terraria has jacked my attention as of late. Signed up for Steam just so I could play it.
I'd be interested in having a few more people join me and my partner's team, but unfortunately Hamachi seems to be the popular server here, and I flat out don't trust it.
In any case, my Steam ID is: serialzero1979. I may look into Team Fortress or one of the RPG's later, but for right now it's all about Terraria. XD

Dec 30, 11 at 1:19am
rawk hawk pawner 101

Hey, I'm rawk hawk pawner 101, I got Terraria several days ago, I look forward to playing with you all if you're interested

Aug 29, 11 at 4:26am
Zeezow

I just got the game and I must say I am really enjoying it, it is really weir in a great way

Aug 27, 11 at 9:01pm
Quill

Hello, I'm Quill. I beta tested Terraria from the start of it's development up to 1.0.6. I'm in the first trailer. The only time I was caught talking was when I said 'lol'. That reminds me, Redigit actually once posted on Neoseeker. Fun times.

xX~Q~U~Xx

Jul 31, 11 at 11:55pm
RC Cola King

Hello! I love Terraria, as many people here do. My Steam Name is RC Cola!

Jul 30, 11 at 1:01am
Mouldy Cheese

Yeah it was all his fault And then Cthulu just randomly rocked up...so we had to have a party.

At least my watchtower came in handy for defeating him!

Jul 29, 11 at 5:35pm
Whelan

quote Shadow of Death
quote Whelan
I helped Molly defeat Eye of Cthulu and Eater of Worlds while she sat there and died.
Isn't that really "I did all the work" or alternatively "Had all the fun"?
You could say that! But she did only have gold weapons and silver armour I think. And I did tell her to destroy the orb thing, which was partly my fault to the Eater of Worlds spawning.

Jul 29, 11 at 4:14pm
Shadow of Death

quote Whelan
I helped Molly defeat Eye of Cthulu and Eater of Worlds while she sat there and died. :epic:
Isn't that really "I did all the work" or alternatively "Had all the fun"?

Jul 29, 11 at 3:51pm
Whelan

I helped Molly defeat Eye of Cthulu and Eater of Worlds while she sat there and died.