Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's NZXT Avatar S Gamng Mouse Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 11 at 4:55pm
Supernova1332

Seems like a decent little mouse. Like the design, although the color scheme isn't quite for me.

The high dpi's would barely even be useful for a 5 monitor eyefinity setup, I think you'd need either the 12 or 24 monitor setup to come close to needing 5600dpi. Although the high dpi does wonders for accuracy at standard resolutions.

And I definitely feel ya on the lachesis, I have one also It's simple but quite a wonderful mouse. A little odd to get used to at first but well worth it.

May 31, 11 at 9:24pm
Shadow of Death

@leochan - Seems like it's a great mouse for small handed gamers (like women and younger teens/kids).

Looks like it has a solid feature set too, which is nice. Topping at 1600DPI isn't so bad, I have a 5600 DPI mouse but I don't go anywhere NEAR that setting, rather I find 1800DPI to be good, so 1600 DPI should be perfectly adequate for all but the more discerning sort (or maybe those with very high resolution displays, like multi-monitor setups).

My hands aren't particularly big, but I doubt a small form factor mouse would suit me XD My Razer Lachesis is my sort of mouse (simple amount of style, and boasts a good feature set). Not that it matters to me, but the Lachesis is also a dual-handed mouse (symmetrical shape and button layout).

Seems like the Avatar (Non-S model) would have been a good mouse for me too though.

May 24, 11 at 6:34am
leochan

The "S" in Avatar S is for "small", and it's a pint-sized mouse all right. Hit our latest mouse review to see if the NZXT Avatar S is pint-sized in features for gamers.