Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Harvest Moon » Roleplay Discussion Thread ✘ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

May 18, 11 at 10:55pmXenophilia

Roleplay Discussion Thread
link to roleplay

Hello, everybody! Welcome to the General Harvest Moon roleplay discussion thread. Here is where members of the roleplay may discuss anything pertaining to the roleplay itself.

When posting in this thread, remember to abide all sitewide rules and remain on-topic. Thank you!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 17, 12 at 5:16am
chriszhang

you can sell to us ,and if u have gold or any items ,u can also sell to us !

msn:love3zoom@live.cn

Oct 28, 11 at 12:47am
Cirno

Um. Yeah. Sorry, Yukari and I aren't able to do the roleplay stuff because we're busy with school. So you can just take off our characters and Streetwreck can finally post with Helika.

k thx

Aug 28, 11 at 4:32am
beccyorange

Oh poopies.

I'll post soon, I'm trying to stop procrastinating and finish my assignenment thats due tomorrow.

Feel free to use either character guys (:

Aug 27, 11 at 11:59pm
Cirno

Aw crap. I was so busy working on Xem's character drawing thing that I forgot to post in the roleplay.
I'll post eventually. maybe
someday

Aug 27, 11 at 2:57pm
Kutiekinzie

Aw, that's too bad, Poem lover... Oh, well.

I'm not sure if I sould post this in the actual Roleplay, but to keep the thread tidier, I think we should have people PM their character sheets to Lexi instead of posting them in the RP.

Aug 27, 11 at 4:38am
poem lover

I'm gonna have to leave the roleplay. Sorry. But since school started, I've barely been on neo, in case some of you haven't noticed. It's hard for me to check out anything since about three weeks ago. I'll still log on every so foten, but rarely. I'll try to keep my eye on things. Sorry, again.

Aug 25, 11 at 10:30am
Streetwreck

I was actually waiting for something to happen with Helika. I'll get a post up by Saturday, sorry about that, Kutiekinzie

Aug 24, 11 at 2:19pm
Thalia

Believe me, I'd like to, but I'm still waiting on Xenophilia.

Aug 24, 11 at 1:55pm
Kutiekinzie

Guys. Guys. Please post in the RP. Now please. I'll even notify you guys so you'll know to look here. Some of you haven't even posted once yet, and I really don't want this Roleplay to die. PleasepleasepleasePLEEEEEASE.

Xenophilia
Yukari
ILuvPandass
Cirno
Tay
Streetwreck (still waiting on your reply)
beccyorange
Mylene
poem lover
Thalia
Kaslyna

Aug 08, 11 at 9:35pm
poem lover

Thanks, Xenophilia! I know it's the end of the week, but I'll have to post of Friday night. School starts tomorrow... and now I'm back to my regular Friday/Saturday schedule. Sadly. ): Looking forward to it, though!! Now I'm off to hang out with my best fiend and dye my hair!!