Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monopoly » Monopoly U-build questions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 12 at 8:35am
seanikki

Hello! Just got this game at a yard sale and of course the Chance cards are missing! Could anyone please please please tell me what each one says so I can make my own? My kids and I would really appreciate it and I promise to pay it forward somehow. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-nichole
palm harbor, fl

Nov 05, 11 at 1:56am
CrystalQute

@ Kamakazii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If u get a chance card that says adv to GO, you would adv to go and.... collect 2m, if you roll and as you pass go, you... collect 2m... So if your house rule says free parking collects 5m then no matter how you get there, YESSSSS , you should collect your treasure!!!
2.. Yes , that would be the whole point of hazards/bonus buildings, to protect or devalue someone's property... Depending on how cut-throat u need to b, it may even touch your own property, but u may have to devalue someone's propery that has more residential buildings than u and is killing you on rent...LOL, I love it;) I will rule this game just like traditional monopoly

Nov 05, 11 at 1:49am
CrystalQute

OK so I just lost this stupid game to my son... and I am the Monopoly Queen!!! This is how I lost and the rules are sooooo ambiguous...

1. Can you build a hazard on a property that has industrial buildings w/ a skyscraper to reverse the effect of the skyscraper's double rent values???????????????.....????????

2. Is the purpose of a Monopoly Tower to double all properties as they stand??? For example, My son had a district w/ a sky scrapper that doubled the rent.. then got a Monopoly tower, he charged me quadruple rent!!!!!!!! How could this be allowed??? I owed him 21.20 million after I mortgaged my property I lost by 8.87 M

Any insight to these situations would be helpful....

May 18, 11 at 12:59am
Kamakazii

Okay, I got the Monopoly U-Build board game and I have a few questions about this one. Question 1: The chance card that says advance to free parking when I go there we have a "House Rule" that says when we land there we get 5M so if I get that card shouldn't I get the money? Basicly what I'm asking is when I'm given a chance card that allows me to go somewhere on the board to I do the action there that I would normally do when rolling the dice. Another I have is about the hazard building and bonus building am I allowed to build them where ever I want? like at another players districts so she would have to buy the industrial blocks? That's pretty much all the questions I have, Thank you to who answers my questions.