Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Harvest Moon » Forum Ledger - RFS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 15, 11 at 5:27amChad

Noticed a few discussions regarding things this forum needs and possible suggestions scattered around the place. Figured a central thread for the sole purpose of discussing these things would be good so as to not clutter up the other threads, haha.

So yeah, and requests, feedback, suggestions, etc. that you have feel free to drop them here and talk them out as a community. Any mod-related duties that need taking care of I should be able to handle until the activity picks up enough to warrant a full-time mod. ^____^

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 03, 13 at 6:55am
Hmszelda

Lorx woaaah, you can do that?
Thanks for that!

Jun 02, 13 at 8:42pm
Lorx

Hmszelda, retrieved the previous header file and put it up again (hosted by my gallery instead of somebody's tinypic so it sticks).

Thanks for bringing it up!

Jun 02, 13 at 2:33pm
Hmszelda

Lorx
Hi, I was wondering if you could do me and the whole forum a favor?
The header seems to not be working, and to be frank, it's starting to bug me.
So I was thinking maybe you could put one up if you had a second?
There is the whole contest full of headers, or the two below images I got off of google for a quick fix.

Please and thank you! ^ ^;

Jul 12, 11 at 9:02pm
Salvation

I didn't even notice that there was a theme because I'm on the mobile site so much...

But I like the current theme too... very Harvest Moonesque.

Jul 12, 11 at 8:45pm
Yukari

I think the forum's current theme works really well, tbqh.
Test:

User:Yukari/Sandbox

Harvest Moon DS
HMDSCover.jpg
Official Box Art
Developer(s)Neverland Co.
Publisher(s)Marvelous Interactive (JP)
Natsume (NA)
Genre(s)Adventure
Mode(s)Single Player
Platform(s)Nintendo DS
Release Date(s)Japan: March 17, 2005
USA: September 12, 2006
Europe: April 13, 2007

[edit] Background

One of the more current Harvest Moon Games, HM:DS is a time consuming game with an immense range of features and events to learn about and complete. Like the rest of the series, HMDS greatly includes various aspects of farming, centering around raising and selling different types of crops. Marriage is also a common event used in Harvest Moon Games, and this one is no exception. There are a wide range of brides with different personalities. Other aspects of the game include, but are not limited to, mining, befriending villagers, ranching (taking care of animals), raising a child, and rescuing Harvest Sprites.

[edit] Storyline

Ancient rivals, the Harvest Goddess and Witch Princess, are at it again. We begin at the Goddess Pond, next to the Sprite Tree. The Goddess and the Witch often get into small fights, which the Goddess often wins. Finally the Witch has had enough, and she has decided to try a new, dangerous, spell on her rival. But it doesn't work out the way she planned it, for when she says the magic words, the Harvest Goddess turns into solid stone! The sprites (the Goddess's working friends) are very angry, and demand that the Witch Princess changes her back. Grudgingly, she agrees and attempts another spell. But, naturally, this one fails too and the Goddess is now transported away to somewhere unknown. Now the sprites are REALLY mad! Quick thinking leads the witch to transport them to the unknown world too!

The Witch Princess is a somewhat selfish being, and she knows without the sprites and her Goddess rival, life will be boring and nobody wants that! Now the main character comes along when the Witch notices him standing by the tree. She pretty much forces him to help rescue the Harvest Goddess and the Sprites, then leaves him alone in front of the tree. And thus begins your journey to rescue the sprites, and return the Goddess to her rightful home!

[edit] Features

• Two screens for action, speech and inventory
  • All new characters and mixed old ones from A Wonderful Life
  • All new redesigned town
  • New animal care and system
  • Raise animals like sheep, ducks and cows
  • Court and marry an eligible bride
  • Raise your son or daughter and watch him/her grow into a teenager

Jul 12, 11 at 5:56pm
beccyorange

A forum background, like in the HMDS Cute forum. I suggest *drumroll* pink. LOL WUT orange.

Jul 12, 11 at 4:38pm
Salvation

Now that you mention it, I think it would be difficult to incorporate a discussion into it. Plus, it would become repetitive, with the usual "when you try to fit 50 items into your backpack" situation.

Oh well

Jul 12, 11 at 1:56am
Crystal Rain

Either we had one here, or I'm thinking of the MFoMT forum, which is completely possible. I'm pretty sure there was one there, anyways. I guess it could be sort of fun. The only thing I'm worried about is it turning into a spam thread, full of one-liners. But if we could someone turn it into meaningful discussion, I think it could be a very good idea.

Jul 11, 11 at 11:22pm
Salvation

I'm just wondering, is there a "You know you've played too much Harvest Moon when..." thread? I remember there being one a long time ago in a few of the HM forums. It might be a fun little thing to feature here.

Jul 08, 11 at 10:59pm
Yukari

You guys can put any info you find about TTOTT on this page. I'll fix it up when I get back from Hawaii.

And feel free to post those pics.